1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turnchat Thread - Friday, Sept. 30th, 5:30pm EDT

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Game of Democracy VII' started by Chieftess, Sep 27, 2005.

1. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

Well, I was last in line I think, so I didn't really have a choice. I picked last so hopefully I wouldn't have to play, but with everyone nominating me... (was hoping for a short few turns).

2. Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi The Return

CT, I am not going to second guess you, but the appearance of 24 barb horsemen would have gotten you off the hook. :lol:

3. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

You really want me to give you the real reason? ;)

4. Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi The Return

Haha. You can PM me if you want, but I am not going to pry. All I want is for the game to run smoothly. Yet here we are, already breaking the law for posting in the Intruction thread! :eek:

Just be more careful, will ya? ;) Otherwise, there's no shame in giving up your spot if you don't have time.

5. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

you got off on a mere technicallity, didn't get read your rights or somthing....

6. greekguy

greekguy Missed the Boat

nvm, you meant Priapos, not the Stables.