Turnchat Thread - Saturday, September 3rd at 1600 GMT (Noon EDT)

Donovan Zoi

The Return
Term II: Game Session I (Online)

Saturday, September 3rd at 1600 GMT (Noon EDT)

Previous Turnchat Thread
Latest Save: 1500 BC

Instructions List

President (Donovan Zoi): DP
Minister of Defense (vikingruler): Discussion in Progress
Minister of Foreign Affairs (Icmancin): Done
Minister of Trade and Technology (truckingpete): Update Pending Discussion in Progress
Governor of Olympus (CivLord): Done
Governor of Civatonia (Chieftess): Done
Governor of the Augean Stables (greekguy):
Governor of Styx (SaaM): Done
Governor of Priapos (Provolution): Done Discussion in Progress
Expatriate Governor (RegentMan):

Styx
Queue: Curragh (7)->Library(?). If Literature is not received with the Philo gambit, please build a temple instead.
Workers: Please road to the city. Also, bring over water. Don't irrigate yet, I just want the water there.
MMing: Please put the worker on the forrest instead of the sugar. I would like shields to take precidence as the cows and plains will provide all we need for growth.

SaaM

Foreign Affairs

1. Remain neutral in the conflict between Germany and France
2. Give in to all demands

Ic :salute:

PRIAPOS

Await OLYMPUS settler to be ready and colonize gold.

This poll is to choose the free tech we get if we get Philo 1st and what we do with Philo...

Poll:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=127725

If you don't like this idea Mr. President, you can gladly deny it if somebody has CoL...:D The citizens voted in the poll, they got to choose, power to the citizens...:D

Try to get best trades if we are asked to trade or we trade Philo. Make sure most of the people in the TC agree.

Also, please check every turn we are researching Philo to see if somebody else has Philo...If somebody does, Finish Philo, and stop the TC to see how we are going to catch up in techs...

As it stands, ask Olympus to produce settler and settle Priapos by the Sea and buildqueue would be granary, temple and then I will present a vote on where to go next.

Build a granary in Olympus, then change production to workers. We will pump out at least four or six workers there to start improving the terrain.

As it stands, ask Olympus to produce settler and settle Priapos by the Sea and buildqueue would be granary, temple and then I will present a vote on where to go next.

Of course, let's make sure that Priapos will exist. Build a settler first.

Civatonia -

Temple (switched to Library if we get Literature)
Hoplite
Chariot (Horseman if we have HBR).
If the chat goes over, start on the temple for now.

Augean Stables
Continue with current queue of Barracks -> Worker -> Hoplite

Note: Greekguy appointed me Deputy Governo, but never announced it and he seems to be absent
So, I will not introduce any new instructions, the DP may do what they wish with the workers give to this city, but preferably road the newly created mine.

I am having problems, because I can't start the chat. There must be a problem with my navigator.

Preturn - 1500 BC

Turn 5 - 1375 BC

From Worst to First!

OLYMPUS - This boast is not quite official just yet, but it will be in a matter of a few short years. Today, our great nation has reached an Age of Enlightenment before all others. I am proud to say that we have done so by avoiding the petty skirmishes currently erupting around us.

More on that in a moment, but first I would like to introduce a citizen who has taken much criticism from many of us who thought that Greece would rule solely by the sword and that the quest for knowledge was pure folly. Heck, even I myself had once stated that this altruistic goal could not take hold if we were to be accosted by an one of our much stronger enemies. What good is knowledge if we are not strong enough to put it to good use? Well, people of Fanatikos, today I proudly eat my words. On this glorious day, our past yearnings for something better have now secured our promising future.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you: Aristotle!

More on the celebration, and a recap of the turnchat events, coming up...

Furiey, how do you use mIRC? I mean, I cannot connect to the CivFanatics chat.

In Other News....

Ih as been determined with certainty that Rome has joined France in the war against Germany. This can be confirmed for two reasons:

• We received a Roman diplomat in Olympus, who stated interest in starting an embassy there. Once we gladly complied, he alerted us of their loose alliance with France against Germany.

• Our Warrior of Athena witnessed firsthand a German attack on Roman capital. Before moving on, a Roman archer was noticed attcking an unknown unit to the west. Our intelligence tells us that it was a German Spearman that had been in the area. The Roman military was victorious in both battles.

Here's a screenshot taken just before the attack on Rome:

Attachments

• germanarcher (2).jpg
    germanarcher (2).jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 125
Warriors of Athena in Trouble!

Our barbarian woes continue, even when we are far from home. In the hopes of gaining some goodies from a hut NE of Rome, our brave warriors instead disrupted a tribe of Cimmarian jerks.

Though this is last picture taken in the region, the last word we had was that our WoA was able to withstand an attack from the first wave of warriors and may still be on foot but badly injured.

Attachments

• athena_bc1400 (2).jpg
    athena_bc1400 (2).jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 119
Olympus Readies Citizens for Journey South!

These are exciting times in our nations capital. Not only does it possess the wild hope embodied by our newly crowned celebrity scholar, Aristotle. It is also reading some pioneers to settle the last of the proposed Five Cities.

However, due to the enthusiam and growth of the general populace, the settler band was almost sent off early but not quite (one shield off.... :( ). The President takes full responsibility for the lack of direction regarding resources, and will have talks with Governors Civlord and Provolution to see if there is an end run around this unfortunate situation.

Attachments

• olympus (2).jpg
    olympus (2).jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 113
Top Bottom