Turnplay Log

Bede

Deity
Thread reserved for turnplay logs.

T1 played as planned.

Warrior west to check for city site

London built on spot, workboat due in 15 started, research to Sailing due in 12, London grows in 11.

Turn 2 played and sent

Only move was the warrior 1 S

I found the demographics screen interesting... we seem to be not growing as fast as a couple of teams, but we will once that workboat plops on the fish

turn 3 played and sent

We have pigs nearby!! and a couple of rivers

The choke point to the NE is starting to bother me. Even after a cultural expansion, a team can see that our capital will be undefended. I think that after the workboat we need to go for a warrior instead of a worker

I think a warrior would be good after the boat. If we are confident enough we can send him up the choak point a bit to see if it leads anywhere.

I'm initerested in those rivers directly south. Maybe Sirian does love us ;)

Expansion may show that it's a chokepoint to 2 tiles, but probably not. We've got a good few more turns to make our minds up, but I think it may well need to be warrior next. An empty capitol would be just too good an opportunity to miss. In the meantime we've just got to keep exploring.

Those rivers do look good...

PS: anyone going to be playing Civ 4 SGOTM?

turn 4

moved the warrior to reveal the most fog... This screenshot was taken after the end turn was clicked

turn 5

here is the screen before I pressed enter. It looks like the river is a lazy river at a water theme park

Here is the screen after I pressed enter. It appears as though the area NE of London is just a small out-cropping.

Hmm. This start looks fishy to me. Probably some kind of corny Sirian joke involed. ... Or something. :lol:

Don't wine about it, though. I wouldn't ham anybody an unplayable situation. Wheat until you see the rest of it. :cooool:

;)

- Sirian

Sweet Fanny Moses! This planet's creator is a punster! The theologcial implications of this are clear... we are in deep, deep bat guano. Rik help us! :D

T6 - Warrior one southwest to the hill

Bede you need to post here when the save is sent

Kickbooti said:
Sweet Fanny Moses! This planet's creator or a punster! The theologcial implications of this are clear... we are in deep, deep bat guano. Rik help us! :D
As long as you keep to Meleetism as your religion and don't cook up anything even remotely resembling "Sirianism" you'll be fine.

T7 in the bin and on its way. Not much to report. See Internal Affairs for demographic shot.

In T9 climbed another hill to see what we could see

And noted that we are now dead last in statistical soldiers (screen shot in Dept of Central Intelligents)

T10 Stats

T10 Snapshot

Still climbing hills. Warrior needs to heal before busting the hut. Apparently he had a battle with a wolf somewhere.

Big news is over in Foreign Affairs

And here is the empirical view:

Warrior is healing and waiting on sailing which is due in 1

Sailing came in, selected BW (due in 15T, but can be done in 11 by working the fish, so it'll improve once the workboat is done).

Lion moved 1T NE of the 1.7/2 warrior, so I let him heal. He should win and we'll have a promotion to think about next turn.

Top Bottom