Turnplayers

Right now my schedule permits for 3pm - 9pm on weekdays (except for wed 3pm - 6:30pm)
Weekends I'm basically free.
SP Mod player, so my knowledge of the base game's skill and multiplayer are a lil shaddy.

Note: my parents like to "randomize" my schedule, so I may not be able to make it sometimes.

I can play, but not in wars!

My expirience is more Intelligence and Town-Government and pbem not pitboss.

Not every day possible Time: 10 am til 1 am GWT, (that is 5 am to 8 pm New York time, I think)

I can play. My usual weekday times are 8-10 AM and 8-11PM MST. (GMT-7)
That's 1500-1700 and 0300-0600 GMT respectively.
Weekends are random hours all over the place.

I can play. My availability is 8am - 5pm EST = 1300 - 2200 GMT

Weekends are not good, but I can come to work to play in an emergency.

I can play if needed.

Usually I am available from 10am till 12pm GMT.

I can be a turn player, but sincerelly im not interested in donig it so as long as there is enough people for doing it i prefer to step aside.

I supose that not being a turn player i can still log into the game for checking as logn as i dont touch anything ¿right?

I supose that not being a turn player i can still log into the game for checking as logn as i dont touch anything ¿right?

Yes - just don't move units, accept diplomatic trades, anything that's irreversible. Basically, you can scroll around the map, look at the F1-F12 screens, examine cities and move citizens from different tiles [you must put them back, though! :old:], and adjust the research/culture/espionage slider [you must reset these to the original values as well :)]

I'm confused. I thought that HUSch was going to be our turnplayer for now. But it seems as if he's not doing it anymore. :confused:

I feel more comfortable with him playing the turns because he's the one who articulated the early game plan, and he's the one gathering data from the Demographics screen.

HUSch - are you unable to be turnplayer still?

I can play often, but the last days were heavy in RL. And so another has played and it's good.

So is Tinkerbe11 the Official Turnplayer now, or is HUSch going to do it again? I'm really fine iwth either - but I don't like the fact that we're all in the dark about this. It's very important to know who is responsible for playing the save :old:

Also, if there's a time when it is known in advance that the turnplayer can't guarantee that he will be able to play the turn on time, an announcement must be made so that a secondary turnplayer can step up.

Sorry if it seems I'm ranting, but I'm just used to teams that have a lot more formal organization.

I'm certain all of this is just 'growing pains' :)

pg
I can just second every word you said;)

I'm fine with either turenplayer, but we should determine one.
Our turnplayer should lead the discussion upon our turn and move/act as the team decided.
In case our turnplayer is absent (especially when he is absent upon notice before), a backup-turnplayer takes over, but here as well: we have to know in advance who is in charge!

Top Bottom