Turns 101-110 Summary Thread

jeejeep

qwertyuiop
Turn 101

The math for monotheism trade goes through with Epsilon.

B&O produces another axe. We now have one on each border of our empire. We should build at least one more to be safe, but the city is unhappy so I let it built a buddhist temple first (3).

Turn 102

All's well, look at the diplo thread for possible trades.

Here's our empire:
empire325bc0000.JPG

And Innovian lands:
innovia325bc0000.JPG

What should we research? Right now it is Monarchy (10). Epsilon wants us to research Theology (24) and trade it to them for Metal Casting, but I think that is a waste of time.

SL finishes a library in three turns. At that time our first great prophet will come in and I am planning to use him for the buddhist shrine. The city will then switch to running scientists. Should our next build there be a settler?

Turn 103

With another gold mine being worked at Reading, our research on monarchy has been cut to seven turns.

Innovia proposed us a trade, corn for clams. There doesn't seem to be any reason not too, though we have no health problems right now.

Someone please respond to the last few questions I asked.

finish monarchy, start theo.

Turn 104

Kill a barb warrior near Pennsylvania.

B&O finishes temple, starts another axe for the next city location.

Our first great prophet will appear soon and I will use him for the Buddhist shrine.

Please someone post on the diplo thread. We need to take advantage of oppurtunities before they go away.

Turn 105

Please someone post on the diplo thread. We need to take advantage of oppurtunities before they go away.

They went away.
tech250bc0000.JPG

Three cities also finished builds this turn. Reading finished a granary and started a buddhist missionary (8) to spread buddhism to Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania started a library (12).
SL finished a library and started a settler (10) for our next city. A great prophet was also born there, and I assigned two scientists to make it likely our next GP would be a scientist.

The great prophet can be used for the buddhist shrine or to research theology. If no one tells me what to use him for within three turns I will use him for the Buddhist shrine.

Alpha wolf has come to the end of Epsilonian lands. I suppose he will try to explore north next.
polynesia0000.JPG

Her's our empire.
empire250bc0000.JPG

Turn 107

Our great prophet creates the mahabodhi (buddhist shrine).

B&O has built enough axes, so it starts the pyramids (19). I had no idea so I started something that would at least make money. I'll think about it but would appreciate an idea.

I have some trade ideas so please look at the diplo thread.

Turn 108

Switch B&O to a buddhist missionary (3) from the pyramids. May come back to the pyramids after, we could also go for the parthenon (17).

Our next city will go in the previously agreed on site.

Turns 109-110

Very bad news this turn, though it has upside. The barbarians have founded a city in the exact spot we had targeted for our next city. It is garrisoned by an axeman and two warriors.
barbcity1250000.JPG

The bad news is that we need to find a new site for our next city (settler in five turns). I suggest we look at the post Koondrad has linked too above and review our options. All the sites look like fine candidates except for B. Right now I am leaning towards D.

The (small) good news is that we should be able to churn out a few more axes and take the city. This is good because we won't need to tie up another one of our cities building a settler, and we can get two new cities at virtually the same time. Our economy can handle it, as we can safely run at 80% right now.

Top Bottom