Turns 120 - 130

Kuningas

Deity
New turn thread, new term.

Turn 119

Springfield ->Worker
Powdered ->Marketplace
Cinnamon ->Swap to settler

50 turn peace treaty between K.I.S.S. and MIA is highly suspicious. I fear to be sneakattacked by MIA. Better to be prepared, seven MWs are heading towards Coffee. From Coffee MWs can be send to coastal towns in one turn. (picture).

Economy wise, we'll be stronger. In a few turns we have several cities (size7). Food growth is looking good. I have MM'd towns to grow in 4 or 5 turns. That means every town will eventually work one or two irrigated tiles.

Attachments

• tdnutt119.JPG
    tdnutt119.JPG
    226.9 KB · Views: 225
I don't know, i don't buy that MIA are going to sneak attack us, it just doesn't add up. If they are worried about something, it's that KISS are going to steamroll TNT and have the whole northern half of the planet to themselves and considering the peace deal they signed and their distance from the action, we are their best chance from stopping KISS taking everything. However I could be wrong, maybe they are planning an attack on us, but there is one way to be sure, lets go to them and asked them for a peace treaty too, if they signed one with KISS who they haven't gotten along with, then they shouldn't have a problem signing one with us unless they had other things planned.

On another note i got this message from Tubby. It would seem KISS are thinking long term in the war. Under our treaty term i will give them the info, however how much detail should i go into?

We have come across two undefended cities so far. One was turned into rubble the next turn and we'll see if there is another opportunity for rubble next turn. We've also found a pile of rubble that must have been in the fog and they abandoned it last turn.

So no Golden Age yet.

Our war-mongers have a few questions for you guys about your previous engagement with TNT....

1. When they attack, how do they attack?

1a. When they campaign, do they like deception or come right at you?

1b. When they attack do they use combined arms or concentrate on one type of unit, (i.e. immortal)?

2. How many units will they use in defense of a city?

3. Can we get an idea where their frontier with TNT is roughly located? halfway through the jungle? 3 tiles north of the jungle?

Also if you could, give us a brief history of your war with them.

Any info would be great.

Thanks,
Tubby of the Kissers.

Robi D will best be able to answer those questions I think, having won the war for us and all :). We should let them know that we saw a stack of pikes south, is that the last we saw of their forces really?

OK iv sent this off to MIA to try and work a deal for a long turn peace agreement.

Greetings Foreign Minister Feaurius III,

Interesting times as of late? Don’t you agree our northern neighbors are having a tussle while the sensible porously exchange ivory and wine. While the North burn cities we build temples. I think it is time for our two nations to solidify our commitment to peace. We should consider signing a long term Peace agreement similar to what you have with Kiss. This way we can guarantee the freedoms of peace and trade we both currently enjoy. Please return to me your thoughts on this issue as soon as it is possible.

Fondest Regards

Nobotti Nobazini
Foreign Affairs Consulate
Independent Republic Of Doughnutia

Hey guys read this

Nobody,

CC: Whomp, scoutsout, & D'nut gmail

Us idiots are looking to off-load some of our dyes. We aren't looking for a lot for them. We don't really need the gems that your fine continent can offer currently. Actually, we are trying to see if we can get you guys researching the upper half of the tech tree a little quicker.

A modest payment would be sufficient, maybe a worker or two. Nothing back-breaking. After all if you give us a large amount of gpt or gold, that will hamper your research rate even further.

Please get back with me, scoutsout or Whomp. (I've CC'ed them on this). My wife looks like she is going to have our 2nd baby any day now so I'll be offline while she is in the hospital.

Thanks,
Tubby of the Kissers

I sent tubby back the answeres to KISS questions about our war with a fair bit of detail. I also told them that TNT seem to have focused mainly on building pikes lately. One thing i tried to do was avoid going into details of our tactics as we might face them one day down the track.

Springfield: Worker ->Worker
Never Again: Worker ->Worker

Monotheism in three turns.

How do I trade workers? On single player mode worker must be in capital. But that's not the case on multiplayer. (see picture) btw I accepted K.I.S.S. dyes.

Attachments

• tdnutt120.JPG
    tdnutt120.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 215
It should be the same Kuningas

I did some testing. I can send workers to TNT. On the other hand can't send workers to MIA or K.I.S.S. :confused:

lurker's comment: Might be having to do with overseas trading. I recall not being able to buy workers from an oversees nation.

I doublechecked a single player game in which I am in Modern age. I cannot buy/sell workers from civs that are not on my land-mass. They are researching Motorised Transportation (so they have Navigation, Astronomy etc.) but I can't trade workers with them. Perhaps with flight ?? :confused:

Anyway: that is possibly happening here as well. :lol: This is the first time I've came across this feature. So even after 5 years of playing Civ 3 you can still learn.... :D

I verified overseas worker trade by editor. That is not allowed. Although all buildings and wonders are built I can't buy/sell workers :(

Attachments

• worker_trade.JPG
    worker_trade.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 203
Kuningas said:
I verified overseas worker trade by editor. That is not allowed. Although all buildings and wonders are built I can't buy/sell workers :(

That's ridiculous, you can trade everything else except for workers, thats just stupid really.

Rik Meleet said:
Well, that's interesting. What are you going to tell KISS??

and BTW; Robi D: Your signature is way too long. Max = 5 lines on font 2 (including blanks) ;) Yours is at least 8.

I didn't realise there was a limit:)

Is this better?

Turn 121

TNT offers gems. I decline, we have own gems in 3 turns. I would like to get silks.

ibt Barb horseman has killed one MW.

Crunch: Aqueduct ->Marketplace

Disperse a barb camp +25g.

Code:
		Doughnut	TNT	MIA	K.I.S.S.
Turn 111
score		454		469	648	655
Turn 112
score		458		474	659	667	
difference	+4		+5	+11	+12
Turn 113
score		464		480	670	679	
difference	+6		+6	+11	+12
Turn 114
score		471		487	681	691	
difference	+7		+7	+11	+12
Turn 115
score		477		494	693	703
difference	+6		+7	+12	+12
Turn 116
score		483		501	705	715
Turn 117
score		489		508	717	727
Turn 118
score		495		515	730	740
difference	+6		+7	+13	+13
Turn 119
score		502		521	743	753	
difference	+7		+6	+13	+13
Turn 120
score		509		525	756	766	
difference	+7		+4	+13	+13
Turn 121
score		516		530	770	778
difference	+7		+5	+14	+12

On worker trading, is it possible if we have a city on the other continent? (test via the editor)

Alternatively, put them on boats, send to other continent, and participate in a "guest worker" program. :lol:

Turn 122

Shelbyville: Settler ->Settler
Never Again: Worker ->Worker
Cinnamon: Settler ->Worker
Glazed: Worker ->Settler

Munckin founded ->Worker

We learn Monotheism. (image1).
Shutdown research. Taxes 90 we are making 53 gpt.

TNT is now strong compared to us. (image2).
Received TNT email

Greetings! It seems that our peace treaty will expire soon and it's time to discuss extending it. However, we would like to do more than just extend the treaty. We would like to open up trading between our civilizations.

We currently have gems that we would like to put on the table. Were willing to take gold, luxuries, or workers (or even a mixture of them) to trade. So what do you say?

The war against the galls goes well, and it will not be long untill their filth is removed from our continent. We are stronger now, it will not take us long to re-build from the invasion. However, we do not wish to alarm you at our massive military build-up. The tides of war will not turns towards your people and we wish to assure you of that. We wish to make closer relations with the doughnut eating ones.

Strider
-Crown Prince of TNT

Attachments

• tdnut_122.JPG
    tdnut_122.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 212
Top Bottom