1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turns 120 - 130

Discussion in 'Team Doughnut' started by Kuningas, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

Got this PM from fe. Any ideas about their warrior?

2. Kuningas

Kuningas Deity

Barb horseman killed the warrior.

3. Kuningas

Kuningas Deity

Springfield, worker ->worker
    Maple Frosted founded, pikeman (gems connected)

Should we merge workers to Chocolate and Krispy Kreme?
    At size 12 Chocolate would produce 22 shields, 19 + 3 corrupted.
    600 shields / 19 spt = 32 turns. (screenshot 1)
    At size 12 Krispy Kreme would produce 21 shields, 15 + 6 corrupted.
    200 shields / 15 spt = 14 turns. (screenshot 2)
    To compensate high population high luxure rate is necessary. Is it worth it?

Attached Files:

4. killercane

killercane Deity

I dont think it is worth it. We dont have the tiles improved around them yet to justify it. We could change Chocolate to a market with no shield wastage, and then add in workers when we have some more tiles improved. Less lux tax, and the wonder is a risky gambit any way. We would recover those lost shields from switching to a market in how many turns? 25? We are only gaining 4 net shields/turn by adding the workers in? Is that math right?

5. Kuningas

Kuningas Deity

You are right we gain 4 spt, 19 spt, 3 corrupted. We would build marketplace and 600 shields as fast as we would do if we proceed with current 15 spt (mine BG). But if we swap prebuild to the Pyramids we would lose some time. Case is are we going to build the Pyramids or Leo's?

6. killercane

killercane Deity

With the current state of the game, I am tempted to say the Pyramids. With those ICS jungle towns we will have available with TNT getting pummeled and BARRING our getting teamed up on so that we can actually settle them, Pyramids will give us a better long term research advantage. I'm just blathering now tho, I havent thought about that until now.

7. Robi D

Pyramids would be a safer bet than leo's imo. I think if we can get either of them it would be very useful.

8. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

Does MIA know about the Doughnut Protocals

9. Robi D

Of course they would know, we have been trading techs and they can see that. They just wouldn't know any of the details. The simple answer in writing a response is "this agreement and our agreement with KISS have no effect on each other"

10. Kuningas

Kuningas Deity

11. Robi D

How are we going with the settler headed towards the gems, is he nearly there?

12. RegentMan

RegentMan Deity

Kuningas, what units are you referring to when you say they can't move? I see that HD-1, GS-8, GS-6, and a settler have no movement points entering the turn. Have you used the "go-to" command to move them last turn? When you receive your next turn, the movement has already been applied.

13. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

Kuningas can not play the next couple of turns, can someone else do it for us?

14. killercane

killercane Deity

I can play in 12 hours most likely. Edit: saw where Robi played the turn. Can you take the next two?

15. Robi D

I can play turn 125, but i'm not sure about 126 because i'll be away for a couple of days from thursday, but i think kuningas will be back by then anyway

16. Robi D

Turn 125 played. 2 cities founded, Jam Filled and Hot Doughnut (could remember where we were up to on the list)
    TNT sent us incense unaccepted. I added wines and sent it back unaccepted just to see what they do. Personally i think the extra happiness would help.

Currently we have 20 cities and 24 workers. If we want to get involved in the war with TNT then we can slow down the production of workers and build units instead.

Also i can only play the next turn if it arrives within 24hrs of this post.

Finally there was a message from MIA in the team account. They seem keen on peace, so if nobody's busy maybe some else can answer them

17. killercane

killercane Deity

We will not violate any rules by declaring on them in <10 turns by sending them a lux will we?

18. Robi D

I don't think so but i will check the rules to make sure. Either way i did not accept the trade so they would have to send it back to us before the deal went through.

19. Kuningas

Kuningas Deity

So we accept this trade?

I don't find anything in the rules, contact admins if you want to be certain.

20. killercane

killercane Deity

Sure it will give them a false sense of security too. How does the troop buildup look?