Turns 120 - 130

I had a look through the rules too and didn't find anything, i will send a PM to the admins for clarification.

I did not accept the trade, they sent incense unaccepted, i added wines but did not accept, just to see how they would react. Obviously they like the idea, but we still need to accept for the deal to go through.

killercane said:
Sure it will give them a false sense of security too. How does the troop buildup look?

None yet. Capital builds Marketplace first. It grows to size 12 and builds two turns MWs. Including capital there is 3-4 towns which can build MWs. I think the begin of war will be delayed a bit. War should begin when we have 20 MWs.

This is the responce i got from Regentman to the question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi D
To Ginger_Ale, RegentMan, Rik Meleet

I just want to clarify a situation. Currently we are in negotiation with TNT over a deal for resources. If we are to agree it is automatically locked in for 20 turns. Our question is if in the mean time we decide to go to war with TNT would that be against the rules since it would cancel the trade deal before the 20 turns is up. Thanks in advance
Robi D

That would be okay, in my opinion. Be prepared for the reputation hit, though.

Also i just heard KISS have offered TNT a peace treaty with 4 conditions. Don't know whether TNT will accept or not.

lurker's comment: For your information: I am not a game-admin. I've got nothing to do with the game rules. I simply enforce forum rules.
If you declare war during trade - not my problem.
If you declare war during trade and start a flame-fest with that - my problem.

Just for clarification :)

Here is some TNT intel.

Intel for TNT
Dear Doug H. Nuts,

We have a few questions for ya.

1. How much time do you have left on your treaty with TNT?
2. Are you doing the demonstrations on the front?
3. Can you see any TNT units? If so, how many and what type?
4. What are you researching and how long until completion?

Here is what we know. Invention will be due in ~ 6 turns. There is a TNT stack coming at us and we will deal with it in a few turns. We're trying to get a feel for how many units they have elsewhere so that we can surmise their cities' defense.

Stack composition (total = 14)
2 workers
5 vet pikes
2 reg pikes
1 elite Immo
1 vet Immo
3 reg Immo

Thanks, Tubby

15gpt for spices will run out in 4 turns. Do we wish to continue this deal?

Just got a PM from fe3333au. There still waiting for a response on the peace deal. Is nobody still around?

To Dnut Government

Just wondering the last message that we received from you was concerning your 'tourist' unit and concerns about being close to a city.

Strangely, there was no mention of the peace proposal that Doughnutia was going to send. Does this mean that you have no interest in investigating options which will bring our two nations closer?

As mentioned we are eager to see what type of relationship exactly you are proposing. If it continues our current trade and would it also integrate some form of technology trading?

Feaurius III
MIA Foreign Minister

Note ... please post directly to our g-mail as I am currently suffering an infected tooth and am on anti-biotics and pain killers.

Coffee Worker ->Settler
Strawberry Aqueduct ->Marketplace
Frosted Lemon worker -> Harbor

dispersed a barb camp +25g

Screen1 Demographics. Solid 3rd place in each category. TNT has fallen further behind.

Screen2 Domestic Adviser screen. We are doing quite good here. Theology in 8 turns.

Attachments

• tdnut_t127_1.JPG
    tdnut_t127_1.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 191
  • tdnut_t127_3.JPG
    tdnut_t127_3.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 184
cinnamon: worker ->settler

Merge two workers to Chocolate. Chocolate is now size 10 and 17 spt.
Luxure taxes increased to 10 percent. The Pyramids would be built in 15
turns, Leo's in 27 turns.

screenshot Power graph.

Attachments

• tdnut_128.JPG
    tdnut_128.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 182
What you do think about an alliance?

btw, would you guys be interested in a 20-turn alliance against the TNT scum? Also some on our team were curious about you Simpson probe coming out of MIA territory. Can you shed any light on the origin and destination of this fine strapping lad?

Thanks, Tubby

Sorry all, if you havent noticed, i will have to resign my postion. as well have no internet at home. I will still try to pop in at uni, but no gurantees so i resign

Alliance- I vote yes. I will ask Tubby how their battle against the TNT stack went, unless we have heard something already.

About the MIA peace deal does everyone think 40 turns would be good. I can send a proposal off if everyone agrees

Chocolate Glazed founded ->worker
Glazed Gingerbread founded ->worker

Exploring warrior "Simpson Probe 1515" is trapped between MIA and K.I.S.S. Likely I'll disband it in next turn.

Overview screenshot 1
DA screenshot 2

Attachments

• tdnut_129_1.JPG
    tdnut_129_1.JPG
    227.6 KB · Views: 192
  • tdnut_129_2.JPG
    tdnut_129_2.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 176
Robi D said:
About the MIA peace deal does everyone think 40 turns would be good. I can send a proposal off if everyone agrees

Indeed, I recommend peace treaty.

The offer has been sent.

KISS says that TNT is holed up in their core waiting for them to attack. They have 6 pikes controlling, I take it, the only road to their core. So the two sides might be at a stalemate (for now).

killercane said:
KISS says that TNT is holed up in their core waiting for them to attack. They have 6 pikes controlling, I take it, the only road to their core. So the two sides might be at a stalemate (for now).

I had a chat with Whomp about their situation, in which i gave him a plan of attack to get them moving forwards again

interesting...

To Robi_D, nobody and all Doughnutians

Again, we’d like to thank you for your offer of peace, and for the warm relationship we’ve been able to cultivate over the years. All of us here have grown to love your grapes – and we always value a good friend.

However, to be perfectly honest we were expecting something more substantial than an extended non-aggression agreement. At this stage we see no need to make this official as it is our stance that we will not act aggressively to anyone unless we feel threatened.

Both of our peoples share a common love of peace – and that is what we wish to speak with you about ... We wish to know if you have any concerns about the KISS expansion?

KISS' latest aggressive land-grab has us all a bit worried. While we have no doubt that TNT was in great need of a humbling experience, if KISS comes to dominate the top half of the world, both our empires will be in great peril as the Gallic Idiots look to cement “domination” of this world at both of our expenses.

We understand that you have an active trading relationship with KISS at this stage, but do you not have any concerns about the implications of KISS' rapid expansion and what their ultimate motives may be?

How can our two nations leverage our love of peace in the face of two warlike and bloodthirsty countries in the North?

Your proposal to us stops far short of what is required to keep us both safe against an eventual domination win by the KISS. We would like you to know that we are willing to enter into a mutually beneficial relationship which would assist us both to curtail the dangerous KISS expansion.

You would find us generous friends indeed :mischief:

Our thoughts involve our two teams forming stronger ties and us making you some very good deals on technology, but it will require you to honestly and critically evaluate your current relationship with KISS.

We hope that we can work together and that you are not determined to cast your lot in with the rampaging KISS. As Winston Churchill observed, it's not a good strategy to feed a crocodile, hoping it will eat you last.

May peace always favour your lands,

Feaurius III
MIA Foreign Minister

Dunkin worker ->settler
Sweet Worker ->settler
Shelbyville settler ->settler

dispersed a barb camp +25g

screenshot1 Overview
screenshot2 DA screen, sorted by food
screenshot3 Victory status

Attachments

• tdnut_t130_1.JPG