1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turns 121-130 Summary Thread

Discussion in 'Team Loco' started by jeejeep, Feb 2, 2007.

1. jeejeep

jeejeep qwertyuiop

Turn 122

Here's a quick summary of our empire. Also check the diplo thread.

We have just finished or are almost finished with forges in most of our cities. I think B&O should go for a wonder next. Choices are the hanging gardens, pyramids, or parthenon, each in about 20 turns. Most of our builds are just started and could be changed
    empire175ad0000.JPG

We are about to gain another city when we take Mycenian (a barb city). That should be next turn.
    mycenian1750000.JPG

We have finished Theology, thereby founding Christianity in B&O. Next we will research Music (12) as per our plan with Epsilon.
    christian holy city0000.JPG

I forgot to screenshot the demographics, but our production is very high while our GNP is very low. It would be a good time for a war if there was anyone remotely near us.

2. jeejeep

jeejeep qwertyuiop

Since I left off we have captured the city of Mycenian, bringing our total up to six. We have also started the Parthenon in B&O. I suggest our next build for SL be the National Epic, B&O the Heroic.

3. jeejeep

jeejeep qwertyuiop

Here are some screenshots of what has happened.

Mycenian
    Mycenian0000.JPG

And a galley I sent out exploring. Epsilon should be to our west.
    galley0000.JPG

4. jeejeep

jeejeep qwertyuiop

A great scientist has been born. He can discover Philosophy, make an Academy (the best city would be SL), or settle for 1 hammer 6 beakers. If no one responds within five turns I am making the academy.

5. Emp. Killyouall

Emp. Killyouall EVIL Emperor

academy....

6. jeejeep

jeejeep qwertyuiop

Built the Academy in SL.