Turns 123-140

yes we are ROP raping them

Actually, we're not ROP raping them since we have no ROP. Let them scream.

Actually, we're not ROP raping them since we have no ROP. Let them scream.
:lol: that's actually quite true

Ok, one thing should be for sure, they declared war on us and took out those mounties. Now, do we still have a spiot available for landing? This might be a real concern.

Also, do they have to send us a log of the combat?

We do have war and war happiness. Now we'll see whether we have an opening. Ironically, this was in the spam box not the regular email.
Veteran Ancient Cavalry (5/5) attacks Veteran Mounted Warrior (4/4), wins at (5/5).
Veteran Ancient Cavalry (5/5) attacks Veteran Mounted Warrior (4/4), wins at (1/5).

Regular Galley (3/3) attacks Regular Galley (3/3), defender wins at (2/3).

well can we not bring our galleys out so they can't see them, then bring them round the island and land them there?

we could also go see if we can land on their luxury island.

Killercane suggeted we do guns, and then they'll do astro-> nav so we can trade resources.

what does Gong actually say to our Council aggression? I do hope they all support us

They're all for it and want to sign a 40 turn peace deal with Free and do the same thing.

What Nikas going on about us breaking the agreement 40 turns and what not, do they not have a calandar over there?

EDIT: Ooops already edited it, Rik. Ok I'm editing it out too then. Sorry but I have difficulties forgetting people that behave abusively and that was how I felt we werer treated during the SABER affair. Thus the current play ethics from BABE.

What comes to mind now is: do we have a landing spot for the rest of the stack?

I presume Council, Free and Saber are all using the blocking technique. Since there's no chance for diplomacy with any of these teams it seems we're in a all war situation till the game ends with them. It's clear to me this game could only evolve into alliances with no chance for diplomacy or trading and a 3x2 game is a lock imo.

It seems this will turn into a short term and intermediate term naval conflict.
Blocking the landing areas to the approaches of the coastal spots inbetween islands should be a priority and frigates bombarding coasts with the hopes of creating an opening might help. Research at max speed to maintain that naval superiority and possibly considering building Hanging Gardens so we can kick off a GA?

Just throwing it out there...

No lethal bombardments on frigates, no lethal land bombardment on anything but H'watchas and aircrafts I'm afraid.

That's right. :sad:

The HG boost, when we'll be building universities everywhere, sounds very sensible in this case. We don't want our GA too late - we'll be close to IA by that time anyways - and we need an edge to keep up with 3. We should see what GONG has in mind regarding GA and a tech progress schedule.

Top Bottom