Turns 135-160

Yes, I thought better size 12 with an entertainer and 20spt than size 11 with a taxman and 16spt.
Tintagel can get the irrigated grass (and perhaps even the wheat for a few turns), once the market is complete.
hard to say if we want some settlers from camelot. Granary must work and better if settlers go out from large Cities.
Obviously our configuration is not favor for Hospitals. But at Emperor it is OK.

I think, better keep keep first ring large (especially Camelot at 20spt) and rush the remaining settlers in corrupt towns with 5fpt. They are much closer to the empty space anyway. Our first/second ring should rather complete infrastructure now.

Yes, Hospitals is probably a waste. So we don't need Bach's, if we can get another lux from Eagles' territory "soon". But if they defend carefully and the war drags on for ever, Bach's may be worth it?

Your stack east of the mountain:

4/4 cavalry vs. 4/4 musket --> 1/4 cavalry
4/4 cavalry vs. 5/5 medieval infantry --> 3/4 cavalry
4/4 cavalry vs. 4/4 medieval infantry --> 4/4 cavalry
4/4 cavalry vs. 5/5 horseman --> 4/4 cavalry

:confused: Did you move our units off the mountain??

Well, if the Küche (and we) can kill those 4 Cavs without losses, it's not too bad. However, from Cotta's description it appears they have fortified on a mountain, and two are still full-strength :(
So two losses are to be expected.
What hurts is the musket. I had shipped it over to give our expeditionary force some protection on a mountain. "Def-9" would make them think twice before attacking us... and we could have moved our troops close to Darkside, "hopping from mountain to mountain".
In any case, I'll better ask for a screenshot.

Harbor in Caerleon now?
Fresh-water-hill can make 5fpt now instead of 4. ("Shift" the irrigated GLs north to use the one NE of Mynydd Ferrum.)

I think we need many more workers. Could we build some in Shlisselburg?

300g to Küche, under the condition that they finish Astro in 3?

Do we want a library in Cammlann already now? I think it can first build another Cav. (And with Astro we will soon have enough ship capacity to ship them over. Pluse we should leave a "reserve" on our continent.)

I think it can first build another Cav
What for?

But up to you. Unfortunately I will not have time to play today/tomorrow, so if you can play,
please, go ahead.

Ok, I will give it a try tonight.

What for?

The Eagles are still our main enemy. And they have not suffered any damage at all: they lost a dozen Cavs, but that's all, their empire is still completely undamaged, and they have some excellent players, so they can still be very dangerous. If they decided to use their Unis now, they can have railways or mobilization in 15 turns from now! If we leave them undisturbed during that time, this might be enough to beat the Küche. (The Küche have just lost their best player, justanick, and they suffered a lot of damage...)
In short: I want to start a major combined offensive within the next 15 turns and take out at least one core city. Also, with Astronomy the Eagles can easily land on our continent now and for example destroy our incense resources. So we cannot neglect our army too much...
I don't think that we will start research in the next 4 turns, so the library in Camlann still has time.

58s are now in the box, that would be 3 turns (2 with shortrush and MM). Much too early.

Nothing special this turn, except a little MM. Do you want to play? I can tonight.

The dromons did not advance. Looks like they wait in position for our ships?! Can we risk it and set lux back to 0%??

I can play today in order to be "in course". One more Cav is OK, but we need some agreement with Kuche about our contribution to war. Unless they do something wrong there is no risk

Ok, there are 4-5 settlers in place, which can settle this turn. That should bring our upkeep down to zero. (I decided to settle on the sugar hill, because it's only 2f. Settling on a grassland would waste a nice 4f tile...)

Ship chain is almost back in place. We should be able to land the first 4 units in the next and the following turn.

Not sure about the lux rate?! Perhaps "better be save than sorry" and leave it at 10%. It's only ~2 turns till Astronomy, and then we can set it back to 0%.

but we need some agreement with Kuche about our contribution to war
What are your ideas? We should at least keep some "medium" support. If we decrease the support completely, before the Eagles are beaten for sure, the Küche might get the impression we want to drag them into a long war, while we develop into a superpower... and they might even accept the Eagles peace offer then...
Also I would feel much safer with 6-10 Cavs stationed in Timbambuku, so we can fend off any surprise landing without damage. (It may be very unlikely, but at the same time very unpleasant, and perhaps the Eagles do some "desperate" measure like that when pushed against the wall.)
So a good military is still important as long as the war is not yet over.

What are your ideas? We should at least keep some "medium" support.

normal support may be interest free credit. We also may use military that we already have. Or "agree" how much we have to produce in return to "what"?

We can't build knights now. I recon that there is no way to transfer, so there is no need to rush Cav. But few coins now may help better.

Are you playing the turn?
I think all 1 N of Darkside (Iron Hill)

Yes, tonight. I also think, we should press northwards using the roads. But it looks like the Küche favors attacking the Roost?! Let's see what their plans are.

Top Bottom