1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turns 200-219

Discussion in 'Team Doughnut' started by RickFGS, Oct 7, 2006.

1. RickFGS

RickFGS Deity

MIA as send for peace we have accepted it.

Stats:

93 Workers - need more
    17 Cav
    32 Inf
    13 Galleons
    Some artillerys.

Turn 200 production:

Krispy Kreme -> Coal Plant; Palace to go inteligence agency.
    Barnpolis -> Inf
    Sweet -> Inf
    Chocolate Frosted -> Courthouse
    Kahnawake -> Settler
    Gayagaahe -> Woker (strange name town, i sugest a renaming here)

Changes made:
    1)All north cities are now on worker production, some were set to settler to not lose production.

2)Some 12 or more cities were put to growth since they were stagnant.

3)We are now building Factories on core cities: Sweet, Never Again, Strawberry, Chocolate Frosted, Cofee, Donut Filling, Crunch, Springfield, Powedered, Sugar, Barnpolis, Frosted Lemim and Munckin in a total of 12 cities.

4) 4 of these factories will need to be rushed so i must know if team whichs money for rushing factories or for stealing atomic theory after scienc method.

5)Also, i´d like KISS to get Medicine and IronClads for us in this correct order. Can it be arrenged and how soon can they get it?

6)Drafted infantry in all level 12 core cities and will continue doing so, production was not afected except for one more turn for factory in Frosted Lemon.

7)Changes gives us Espionage in 2 turns (equal) and income + 112g

8)Southwest 3 cities are now on harbor.

Get me KISS on the line Maximillian, i´d like those two techs asap.

Forgot to send coal to KISS, will do next turn.

2. killercane

killercane Deity

I hope this does not mean we offered MIA peace.

I vote we save the money for stealing techs. KISS makes about 80 gpt so it would take 30-40 turns for them to research anything.

3. Kuningas

Kuningas Deity

After those factories are built I would do mobilization for war.

4. Kuningas

Kuningas Deity

We should mobilize rigth away on next turn. Military is weak and MIA may land some +100 cavalry soon.

5. RickFGS

RickFGS Deity

I´m compensating the factories 10 turns to build with drafting, also ill keep the workers at 100 in number, extra ones will be joined to cities to more drafting (all other cities will be making workers), is this ok for team?

This means ill draft every turn 6 or more infantry. MIA will have Marines in 4 turns or so?

With transports+marines they can take our west coast in one turn, so i´ll concentrate a 10 unit stack on east coast cities and keep stacking those around that area..agree?

6. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

Did we make peace with mia?

7. Maximilian

Maximilian Chieftain

8. killercane

killercane Deity

In our inbox:

To: The Powers that Be in Springfield, Doughnutia
    Re: Peace Treaty

Gentlemen of Doughnutia! --- Or whoever is in charge over there:

We recieved your offer of Peace. For a short moment we considered taking you up on it. However, the Athenian street is still seething with resentment over your last 'visit'. At this point we simply can't assure your diplomats the security they deserve, should we resume peaceful relations. There are factions (militias, some might call them) that will slaughter any DNUT on sight, no matter the status of official peace. It is said that your fluffy middles are the tastiest known under Meleet.

Once we implement Communism I'm confident we'll have the state security apparatus to handle your safety ;)

Best,
    Peter Grimes, Foreign Minister of MIA

Thank goodness. We do not want peace with MIA! That would make the war weariness we have inflicted useless and wasted a lot of units and a lot of turns on our part. But the good thing about this exchange is we are now aware that they plan on using communism (maybe). We must therefore plan for more war in the future (which we are doing anyway), as there is no other reason they would choose commie. Perhaps the ironclad upgrade (a tactic I am unfamiliar with, I didnt even know they upgraded to destroyers) will keep them off our shores.

KISS mentions seeing a transport in Ithaca in their email as well, so we are 5 techs behind MIA and they are almost to Flight.:eek:

9. dl123654

dl123654 King

Haven't checked the save, but I have a feeling that MIA was checking on us in F4 and forgot to clear table, therefore it brings up unaccepted peace in our window.

Killercane is right, if we go with peace the game is lost

10. RickFGS

RickFGS Deity

Noth is lost, as for war weariness it afflictes MIA and will start afliction us as well. As for the ironclads, KISS can´t research it...so i´m considering right know the true value of KISS on this game and in our continent.....true..it makes more war wariness for MIA...but their economy doesnt seem to be very affected by it,since they have almost all the wonders and building improvements....

Somebody put me on the table why i shouldnt get KISS on a blitz of five turns pls...

11. RickFGS

RickFGS Deity

As for that letter, i´ve sent along a reply:

To the scum across the ocean,

This was your last chance for peace, know now that the next time we invade your feable wastelands (and we will), the only words we will be willing to read from your diplomats are: mercy please.

Worst regards and when you see our armies just run away.

RickFGS, President.

12. Aigburth

Aigburth Sea Dog

UN Victory?

13. RickFGS

RickFGS Deity

Turn 201

We now have 44 Infantry, thats 12 infantry per turn. All cities are now on worker/factory/walls (coastal ones to prepare for marines).

Production: 12 workers i believe, all joined to draftting cities, level 12 and 8, 9 cities. Abandoned factory on level 8 city, its now on maketplace.

Set galleon wall on east coast to prevent direct transport landing. But will remove if teams believes its a waste of ships.

Stacked 5 vet infantry on east coast cities along with army and artys, of course we cant really tell where mia will hit (marines?), if they even will.

Built 2 new cities.

Gold: 308, -11gold ( will reput into to wealth when i have enough workers for drafting).

I´ve asked KISS if its possible to do Ironclads for us.

Solution to grow army and get us to another level in economy: KISS´s cities are now at level 8 each, sounds tasty....therefore i´m putting it to vote for team: All in favour? All against? Pls state your opinion, i can invade after they gave us ironclads (if this is even possible), if not i invade as soon as i have green light from team.

14. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

Ok i have been thinking of this lately as well, Lets assume we want to invade KISS because of all the good things that come with taking over our little neighbour. We would need to make sure Legally we can, if the simpson protocols are still inforce (im not sure exactly) then i think there is a clause saying if we break them, the modertors will give us a forced turn of Anarchy.

15. RegentMan

RegentMan Deity

We won't give a forced turn of anarchy because of a treaty between two teams. Ginger and I aren't responsible for treaty enforcing.

16. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

I am against it.

We have made a deal with them and unlike MIA i want us to stick to deals we make. Secondly a UN victory is still possible, which is looking about the best one at the moment.

17. Kuningas

Kuningas Deity

I second Robi's opinion.

18. killercane

killercane Deity

Third. No conceivable reason to attack KISS IMO.

19. aluka

aluka Warlord

If we can foster our alliance further then I don't see any reason to invade. Working together means those cities are helping us againts MIA and experiencing less corruption than they would be if we invaded. So the net benifit is greater for us if we retain our friendly relations with KISS. Let us keep our alliance that make us stronger and not betray our only friends for the vain hope of furthering our power.

20. killercane

killercane Deity

Welcome Aluka ;). If you have any questions feel free to throw them out for discussion.