1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turns 200-219

Discussion in 'Team Doughnut' started by RickFGS, Oct 7, 2006.

1. RickFGS

RickFGS Deity

A dark Day for Doughnutia:

Message from MIA

Battle Log for Turn 207:

Bomber runs attacking Glazed:

4/4 Galleon to 3/4.
    3/3 Galleon sunk.
    3/3 Galleon sunk.
    3/3 Galleon sunk.
    Missed.
    1/4 Galleon sunk.
    4/4 Infantry to 3/4.
    3/4 Infantry to 2/4.
    Population from 6 to 5.
    9/9 Cavalry Army to 7/9.
    Population from 5 to 4.
    7/9 Cavalry Army to 4/9.
    Harbor destroyed.
    Missed.
    2/2 Infantry killed.
    2/2 Infantry to 1/2.
    2/2 Infantry killed.
    2/2 Infantry killed.
    Missed.
    Missed.
    2/4 Infantry killed.
    4/9 Cavalry Army to 3/9.
    Missed.
    1/2 Infantry killed.
    Population from 4 to 3.
    3/9 Cavalry Army to 1/9.
    Missed.
    1/9 Cavalry Army killed.

2. RickFGS

RickFGS Deity

Turn 208

Build

3 Factories: Munckin, Sugar, Crunch - next - Coal Plant in 4 for most.
    Glazed Gingerbread -> Courthouse - next - marketplace
    Glazed-> Courthouse - next -marketplace
    3 Workers

Bank in 1 turns for Krispy Kreme

Actions

Finished Barricade wall, building fortress along coast skares as well, replaced all east coast with Cavalry since they are meat for bombers now, staked more infantry on east coast cities.

Lost Army and a great deal of Galleons and Conscript Infantry, i should have repositioned these troops into safety.

Factories wil be ready in 10 turns for Sweet (longest) and 1 turns for remaining (shortest). Average build factories time is 2 turns now.

Coal Plants will be ready in 4 turns (average time).

Draftes - Chocolate, Glazed, Cofee.

Micromanaged since some of our cities have growned and worker production is now at 1 per 4 turns in many central cities due to police. Set more tax experts, but not all i could because i want the growth to keep up with the worker production.

Situation

Gold: 930 (+301gpt) -> KISS is giving us +120gpt
    Steal in 5 turns, and Refining in 1/2 turns (spy steal - 1209 immediatly action), thus providing us with 2 techs in 7 turns, maybe 1 less turn if i ignore growth and set more tax experts.

Military:See screenshots.

Pic1

Actions vs possible MIA landing

1.Fortress wall along coast line skares in 1 turn - next - Fortress enveloping wall around main core circle.

2.West coast is almost all covered with drafts bloking coventional landings. Plus city walls have been built and are finishing in remaing cities.

4.We got Neodakheat back from KISS, and request a tribute of 100 to suceffully make steal.

5.More sugestions are welcome, gimme all you got.

Future

In sum - With luck Refinning next turn, Steal in 5/4, then tax to 0% and +900 gpt. A cautious steal cots 1809, meaning 3 turns for a steal.

MIA production level:

Bombers went from 37 to 58 to 82 meaning an average of 22 bombers a turn.

3. Maximilian

Maximilian Chieftain

I will get us back Neodakheat.

4. Maximilian

Maximilian Chieftain

we alrdy sent coal? ok Sorry about that then. I have asked for Neodakheat back as well as 100 gold for our steal. Sorry for the delay.

5. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

MIA know that theu will have to break us in this island or lose the war. If we can stand up to him, all KISS may be free and the life of the world may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands. But if we fail, then the whole world all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age, made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science. Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves that, if the Doughnutian Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say, 'This was their finest hour.'

......................................................................................
    Although im not the greatest civ player. it seems to me like we need most, artillery infantry because if they land we can kill them with these on our wall. And aa guns and fighters to kill their plans. and finally bombers to hit them back and sink their navy.

6. killercane

killercane Deity

Why do we have galleons and troops in range of MIA bombers? Do they have carriers or are we carelessly leaving them over there to be killed? Our WW has to be ratcheting up higher and higher. IF nothing else, disband those cities (sell improvements first) and batten down the hatches behind the Great Wall.

7. RickFGS

RickFGS Deity

Already done some of that...i wont disband the cities, i want to keep MIA 100 bombers ocuppied for as long as i can

8. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

MIA is now occupying near all our cities:cry:

Good game to everyone