1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turns 200+

Discussion in 'Team CivFanatics' started by YossarianLives, Nov 22, 2013.

1. YossarianLives

YossarianLives Deity

I think this can be our final turn discussion thread. Let's start off with some pictures!

Overview:

Spoiler :

Cities:

Spoiler :

Potential conflict zones:

Spoiler :

(notice that Cunning Change has a Great General and no units. Too bad we don't have a 2-mover in place to kill the GG and raze the city :()

Units:

Spoiler :

Other lands:

Spoiler :

Demos, Power and other misc. items:

Spoiler :

RB's last stand, Mackoti:

Spoiler :

2. bistrita

bistrita Warlord

got this from wpc

Attached Files:

3. bistrita

bistrita Warlord

and again

Attached Files:

4. WilliamLP

WilliamLP Chieftain

It looks to me like WePlayCiv (puts on sunglasses) will not be playing Civ much longer.

5. 2metraninja

2metraninja Defender of Nabaxica

WPC filled their last city with units, so we cant take it this turn, but are not attacking ours. Maybe next turn we can take it? Anyway, WPC are not longer a factor. They played their last role almost brilliant though. Only fail was that Ot4e managed to escape with his units. The rifles and cavalries escaped the wrath of the catapults, spears and longbows :)

In more important news, we finally got Communism and switched to State Property along with US and FS too. Now this I like: we make 900 gpt without building any wealth :)

Spoiler :

And we are quite good at food - 816 vs 876 (second with less than 10% after CP's Biology powered farms) and first in production with the hefty 160 hammers (like 30%) more than the second - 616 vs 457. In GNP and especially beakers we are still not top position, but we hope that we can steal some from our new friends Uciv.

Spoiler :

Attached Files:

6. 2metraninja

Actually, after turning 100% research slider, we are at last again at number 1 in GNP :) We only need some 30-40 000 beakers to catch up and we are great :D

7. whb

whb King

*sound of tumbleweed blowing past*

8. 2metraninja

Someone willing to report would be of use.

9. Calis

Calis on time

Especially for us lurkers :(

10. WilliamLP

WilliamLP Chieftain

As said lurker, I'm curious how these turns are being played? Is it just one or a few people chatting about the game, who don't post here?

11. bistrita

bistrita Warlord

I usaly play the turns but i am such a lousy reporter(you can see my reported games from RB, actualy not reported), and i discuss things mainly with 2metra and when is an important decision to make we consult all team.
    Truth beein said a report should be done every turn but who em, and 2metra neither , yosarian was helping from time to time but he disapeared lately.
    If someone want to do updates i gave you my gmail account RBmackoti@gmail.com and i can chat with him whats happening and him to do a report with images.

12. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

Are you still taking pictures? If not, then I could go into the game and take pictures to post.

13. 2metraninja

I do take pictures, but my Dropbox went about full and I stopped uploading them. Otherwise I have pics from all the turns I played.

14. whb

whb King

Oh well. It was a nice game while it lasted. Do at least please let us know when you've won! Merry Christmas & ta-ta-for-now. :)

15. 2metraninja

Merry Christmas to you all fellow CFCers. Had the urge to put some Christmas themed post here, so here it is:

As an alternative to presents, I can update somehow briefly to where we are with the game.

I think the game is far from finished yet. CivFR were missing few days, but today their turnplayer showed to play. We are about to declare them a war next or the turn after the next (t211 or t212). Poly will declare them war the next turn and invade them with about 100+ up to date units. We will follow with some 50+ units and many more coming. CivFR were surprisingly careless for building up solid defense and this either will cost them dearly, or is some masterful plan which we cant see :)

On the domestic, we are almost par with the number 1 in food, we are out-producing easily with 25% our closest competitor (despite 2 nations are in a Golden Age currently) and we are so - so with the GNP. We are about to get on par with techs soon as we managed to make a deal (have to be confirmed by them yet) with Uciv about giving them 10% of a tech beaker cost in money and they allow us to steal the techs from them. With our espionage multipliers (Mausoleum, our UB being one of those), it must be easy gain for us.

Spoiler :

We are producing some infrastructure still and many units as we are about to face 2-front war most probably after our NAP with CP expires on the t207 (in 7 turns)

Spoiler :

As part of the way our ally Poly to compensate us for this small inconvenience that we expose ourselves to 2-front war and still send army to fight along them against the CivFR, Poly agreed that we can bring smaller army to the CivFR front and still get equal share of the spoils.

Spoiler :

We are somewhat afraid that CP will attack CivFR too once we hit, and that CivFR will concentrate on fighting us way more than CP, so we will get the fight and CP will get the spoils, but there is not much we can really do to prevent this, only to react maybe, as CP will have to open themselves to attacks from us if they run in to securing their new french holdings.

This is what our Eastern group looks like in the eve of the CFC-CivFR war:

Spoiler :

It must be easy walk initially but we can tell more once the game itself starts again.

In the attached pics you can find few more pics showing the east and west future fronts.

Attached Files:

16. 2metraninja

So we declared war to Team CivFR.

We have some 30-40 units in their territory. We are aimed for Chinook. If all goes right, we can attack and take it the turn after the next.

17. talonschild

talonschild Drive-By NESer

Let the jingoist trumpets sound. My apologies for my inactivity.

18. 2metraninja

Hey Talons! Welcome back, matey. It is me who should apologize for not reporting and interacting as I should had.

Interesting times are ahead in the best scenario. Hard ones more likely.

19. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd Rest in Peace Black Panther

So far so good it seems. I had no posts in this thread so I was not getting notices of any activity in the forum. I assumed everthing was peaceful... So wrong :lol:

20. YossarianLives

YossarianLives Deity

You're right that I have completely disappeared lately. I apologize for that. I'm still checking in here on a regular basis. I wish I could commit to coming back into this game, but rl is about to get much busier as I am expecting my son to be born any day now. I'll keep checking in regularly though.

You're doing a great job with the second CFC-CivFr war. I know we will prevail!