Turns 41 - 50: Summary Thread

koondrad

Prince
Alpha Wolf moved NE

Bravo Wolf was defeated.

The NE:

The NW:

The Settler is due out in 3 turns. Will we have enough time to get a warrior out to defend Short Line?

How many turns is a warrior?
and
What is our game's difficulty rating? Noble?

I am pretty sure we have enough time for making defenders though. Well, as far as barbs go that is.

EDIT: We could have Hydra'd I think maybe. Has Hinduism been founded? Although I like the route we took better. ;)

King Flevance said:
How many turns is a warrior?
Approx. 2.

King Flevance said:
What is our game's difficulty rating? Noble?
Yes
King Flevance said:
I am pretty sure we have enough time for making defenders though. Well, as far as barbs go that is.
Yeah, I'll switch to a Warrior next turn.

King Flevance said:
EDIT: We could have Hydra'd I think maybe. Has Hinduism been founded? Although I like the route we took better. ;)
Maybe, but because of the PBEM, I don't seem to get notifications of events like attacks an such. AFAIK, Hinduism has not been founded.

i thought we were playin on noble

Alpha Wolf moved E
- Spotted Ivory!​

Short Line switches production to Warrior.
- :food: 5 Turns until growth.​
- :hammers: 2 Turns until production completion​

The NE:

The Nation:

Thanks,
Koondrad

Alpha Wolf moved NE.

Worker completed the Mine.

The NE:

The Nation:

Thanks,

Short Line builds Warrior
- Switched prdouction to Warrior​
- :food: 3 Turns until growth.​
- :hammers: 2 Turns until production completion.​

Warrior fortifed.

Alpha Wolf moved NW.

Worker moved 2 E.
- Started work on a farm.​

The Nation:

The NE:

What are we researching next?

Thanks,

Looks good. I haven't been following this well enough to talk about research.

If we have the wheel, I suggest building a road to the second city site after the farm. Also, I was wondering why we built that mine outside our workable tiles?

casue we have might a city that will be able to work that tile
i say start pro duction on the wheel

Short Line Builds Warrior.
- Switched Production to Settler​
- :hammers: 2 turns until production completion​

Alpha Wolf moved West.
- SPOTTED WARRIOR!!​
- Met Innovia​

Warrior2 fortified.

Short Line:

Alpha Wolf with our new neighbours:

Right team, time for some disscussion.

Thanks,

koondrad.

OK now that we have our first contact
i think we should remain silent
casue if we act to aggersive we could have a war on our hands
act to freindly and it considers we are weak and we could have a war on our hands

should we all pm the leader and sya hi?

Karl Townsend said:
OK now that we have our first contact
i think we should remain silent
casue if we act to aggersive we could have a war on our hands
act to freindly and it considers we are weak and we could have a war on our hands

should we all pm the leader and sya hi?

They contacted me on my personal email:
Hello turnplayer of team Loco,
We have met you during our last turn. We would like to set up friendly contacts with you, but if it's needed, we won't stay peaceful at all.
Do you have a specific team member who we should contact when we want to do diplomacy? If so, please return a pm with his name,
team Innovia

Also, are we going for the Oracle?

Where will our next city be?

Some things to think about,

For the next city question, could you put out a large screenshot with a grid. If so, I might be able to dotmap it and give my opinions.

The Known World:

North of Short Line:

Detail:

Detail:

SW:

Detail:

East:

East Detail:

East Detail:

From what I can see there are two sources of copper. One in the East, and one in the SW.

From what has been said already, I think we're going to go for a research city, so the gold in the north may be useful.

Cheers,

koondrad.

Alpha Wolf moved W.

Discovered The Priesthood
- Started research on The Wheel​

Short Line

The NE:

Ok, with a quick browse around the demographics screens, I can see that Innovia's capital is called 'Wheelville'. We have also had no further conatct from them, despite me sending a PM and an email. Their warrior is moving closer to our lands.

Now that we have discovered the Priesthood, we can build The Oracle in 12 turns, following the completion of the Settler.

Do we want to build The Oracle?

The Settler will be finished next turn.

Where are we going to build our next city?

I've provided plenty of photos in the above post.

Thanks,

Thanks for the photos. Here's a dotmap of the North.

dotmapMTDG.JPG

Brownish dot and yellow dot are possible third city locations. Brownish dot gets both golds, but it doesn't get the spices and will not be able to work both golds and still grow. Yellow gets the spices, is coastal, and can work the gold while still growing. I favor yellow.

Pink dot and purple dot are first city locations. Other choices are purple X and pink X. I favor purple, as it can work the gold that yellow leaves behind. Pink would not have the gold, and would be better if we planned to build at Brown dot. Pink X and Purple X are more inland and get less coast, but more hills. I favor Purple Dot or Purple X.

On the oracle, what would we be able to slingshhot to at this point? If the answer is not so good, we might be better building up some defense or getting a third city out quick. I rarely build the oracle before my third city, and since it doesn't seem that many are going the religious route, we might be able to get it out after a quick warrior-settler or some such. However, I also rarely play multiplayer.

I thought it was agreed we were doing pink X and green dot, for our first two cities...

Emp. Killyouall said:
I thought it was agreed we were doing pink X and green dot, for our first two cities...

His green dot and pink X? I'm just trying to encourage some debate.

Top Bottom