Turns 41 - 50: Summary Thread

Sorry, that may have been the part I wasn't following too well. I still favor purple and yellow, but if that was what we agreed, I suppose I'll just have to deal with it.

Alpha Wolf moved W.

Short Line builds Settler
- Switched production to Buddhist Monastery​
- :food: 1 turn until growth​
- :hammers: 6 turns until production completion​

Settler moved NE.
Warrior moved NE.

Short Line:

The NE:

Discussion:

What do we want to build?

I see two options:
1. A warrior until growth and then a worker.
2. The oracle.

If the unit under the settler is not a warrior, then we need one. On the oracle, my question about what we can slingshot to was never answered.

I like the idea of building a warrior next with Saladin heading for us. I won't be able to reply to this most likely as I do not have the internet right now and am on another computer out of town. But what about:

1) - Move the worker onto the forest and begin chopping.
2) - Switch production in short line to warrior.
3) - Once warrior is made begin the oracle.

Additional thoughts - The trees will chop after the warrior right? Putting up all hammers for the oracle? Is the Oracle really worth the free tech atm and/or give us a real edge yet? Are we going to try for a specific rush with the Oracle?

If the Oracle is not too important though atm, I think jeejeep has a good plan. Sorry, I don't have time to skim through our techs atm :(. I marked myself going absent and have been for about 2 weeks now. I should be back soon. Things have spiced up since I left :crazyeye:

Alpha Wolf moved NW.

Warrior moved NE.
Settler moved NE.

Worker moved 1 W, 1 NW.

Short Line switched production to Warrior.
- :food: 6 turns until gorwth.​
- :hammers: 2 turns until production completion​

Short Line:

Alpha Wolf moved NE.

Warrior moved N.
Settler moved N.

Worker started chopping (3 turns) .

The Nation:

The NE:

The Tech Tree:

Thanks,

Hmm... Oracle doesn't look good unless we want to slingshot to metal casting. I suppose we could wait and hope no one else goes for it.

Alpha Wolf moved NE.

Short Line trained a Worker.
Worker 1 finished building a road.
Worker 2 moved 3 tiles NE.

Short Line switched production to Monastery.

The NE:

The Nation:

Thanks,

koondrad.

Top Bottom