Turns 55-80

lux to 20% and we can build VP 7 turns earlier.
change forest in camelot to sugar, grow 1 turn earlier
connect iron in 4 turns or wait?
camlan build archer?
???
switch to NS in 5 t and bring them with a galley to the barb island or wait if we have 2 units? or what will we build there?

must connect horses for chariots
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Archer -> Chariot.
Galley OK. Not sure where it will go.
Hills with Horses near Ivan-gorod will be connected next turn.
Curragh from Eagles will return to Anarhos and sail south.

Hills with Horses near Ivan-gorod will be connected next turn.

ahh, under the warrior. ok ;)

btw:Ivan-gorod needs a temple and than a street 9, so we can attack direct from our town saragossa.

Curragh from Eagles will return to Anarhos and sail south.

thats a long way back. we must see how many towns (2-3) are in the north and how big these towns are.

Küche is in anarchy and they and Eagles have math. :hammer2: :rolleyes:

anarchos have worker on horses, so they will settle S from our warrior. Move warrior S, better blockade settle place, not pillage road. 1 warrior on the ironhill?
2 workers from anarchos W from saragossa. 2 worker needs 9 turns for road? prefer tempel rush in Ivan-gorod.

Glastonbury needs wheat from Libcity to grow in 1t.

Turn 79. We had Republic in T63, so 16 turns headstart. Depending on everyone's anarchy period, it could be 1-3 turns more or less...
That's not much. And we are not even #1 in population. (Hopefully we will be by the time the others get out of anarchy.)

Two non-industrious workers need 5 turns for a road through the jungle. If we rush the temple now, it will culture-expand in 5, that would be perfect.
But I don't want to sink so much gold in a useless temple!! We need to start saving for upgrades at some point... As long as we don't attack, we don't need a temple there. It's still early enough (and much cheaper), if we rush it 25-30 turns from now. (And I'm not even sure it will work anyway: once they see our culture-expansion, they can always rush a 40-shield library to counter our temple...! :() Better not build any culture there now. Only do it directly before our attack, so it will come as a surprise and will not leave them time to react to it.

Can we digress one settler to the far NE? Perhaps even beyond the tobacco? It's true, it will be hard to defend, but it may force them to make the DoW instead of us.

i don´t will the temple rush now. we have time.
yes,we need gold. (and we give anarchos so much :blaw: )

Can we digress one settler to the far NE? Perhaps even beyond the tobacco? It's true, it will be hard to defend, but it may force them to make the DoW instead of us.
I am thinking how to send it to tobacco. I am thinking about ship-chain there.
Sure, no temple rush now, we need money for settler/ worker rush.

:lol:

I thought I would do something for the improvement of your English (you said in the beginning that that was one of your goals), and now it turns out I did something for the improvement of Google... :D

yes, google needs help :D

save is there. currency is cheaper.need 6-7, construction 8-9 turn without -
eagles are in anarchie too

north warrior stay, 2nd goes S from first or on the ironhill?

What we do with the workers, depends on whether you still expect to get some deals with the Anarchos...:
early war and no deals: we can keep annoying them
late war and some deals to not fall to far behind: retreat

Where does the Camelot settler go? 2W or 2N-NW? Or send to the tobacco (5 turns!), before we loose that location?

Sillks-town, the new town and LibCity build harbors?

We need 6 more settlers, so I think Camelot should not yet build the lib. How about:
1 settler from Tintagel (for the southern tundra town)
2 more settlers from Camelot (for the two towns in the E)
3 settlers from Glastonbury.
Then our rex is finsihed and we can concentrate on the war...

Glaston Settler goes to Galley.
Camelot continue Lib.
2 South Fish villages build Harbors.
Lib City Galley then harbor.
MementoHumor City - Galley.
We 0% research Currency.

north warrior stay, 2nd goes S from first or on the ironhill?

what do u mean? north warrior pillage street now?
2nd warrior S from first to blockade? 3rd warrior to ironhill?

what will we answer anarchos?

Northern Warrior go south.
Our goal is to make line of 4 warriors not let them settle near sugar and not let to go to tobacco.
I had in mind some reply to Anarhos, I will put it in our space first.

i believe that anarchos want that we move the northern warrior to settle on his place and another left from the ironhill, but ur proposal is ok.

Top Bottom