Turns 55-80

lurker's comment: i would like to post:
i protest against the Knights gameplay:
it is DELUDED, WRONG and DISGUIDED.
it does not account at all for what the Anarchie offers and says!!!
they totally ignore against my will what would have been sensible reactions!
like, for your ignorance they should have burnt down your cities - they did not.
like, for the idiocy of your arguments they should have fallen silent - they are still talking to you buggers.
like, for your arrogance they should have cancelled all their deals with you - and they still try this ridiculous diplo a la "now the very last of the Anarchos does not like you, and his kitchen sink does neither! Really!" Pathetic!
so, they are not following, and reading your call, I want to mention that.
Thanks for your initiative.
templar_x

what do you think? :lol:

Back to business...

Where courraghs will go? North one can't go without RoP. Second may go home or where?

before we settle new city we are 4th in produktion but we have 13 more in productivity than the 2nd.
when we will mine the sugar and connect 3rd lux?

8 turns to MM,but we can research it in 5 turns without loss money

lurker's comment: @ Ivan -did you settle the northern town this turn? this costs one of the next two shields in Glaston, so you´d need a mine on that river grass soon, and work the newly irrigated river plains this turn so to finish the worker.

t_x

lurker's comment: @ Ivan -did you settle the northern town this turn? this costs one of the next two shields in Glaston, so you´d need a mine on that river grass soon, and work the newly irrigated river plains this turn so to finish the worker.

t_x
Yes, I calculated corruption and took care...

No, probably Chariot will be better. Horses will be connected at 3.

Anarhos did not send Math.
Do we need it to make any "note"?

Yes, but do we need it? May be better to staple Cash for short rush?
I can "send" 125 g indicating that we are ready to trade or spend it for something else...

We need it for currency. If we go for war with NS we need markets in the GA. Without NS we don´t need it.

I think Anarhos start prepare to War already. Their Army strong vs ours.
With 3 Lux connected we may have Camelot of size 7 or 8. I think it is time to let it grow and build Lib? Or Barracks?

If Anarchos prepare for war, perhaps Barracks is better?
I would send 125g and see, whether they respond with Math. The war needs to be really fast, so I don't want to do research now. Use all shields for units, buy what techs we need and use the rest for upgrades?!

Anarchie think we will go for war. if they military strong to us, they would think that longer.

in how many turns the nap is out?

I prefer Lib. In this case GA will be more productive. I'd like to delay with war. I sent 125.
I am not sure, that we can bye Currency.

lib in camelot ok
what will we do in the north? send more units to blockade anarchos
or north warrior goes s to blockade the settle place?

f11
shields:
2.34 (we) 35 with new town

we are 1. in all other important things
Anarchos 1. in population

lux to 20% and we can build VP 7 turns earlier.
change forest in camelot to sugar, grow 1 turn earlier
connect iron in 4 turns or wait?
camlan build archer?
Horses will be connected at 3.
???
switch to NS in 5 t and bring them with a galley to the barb island or wait if we have 2 units? or what will we build there?

must connect horses for chariots

can the curragh go back to anarchos east coast? i think its more important than the north island

Top Bottom