1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turns 81 to 90

Discussion in 'Team Doughnut' started by Robi D, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

Turn 81

Powdered founded. Our MW from the WC squad takes a peek and find the TNT build up on the road in the jungle is 4 immos and 3 horses. MIA is transporting their warrior further north. TNT is building the Mausoleum of Mausollos, although it may just be a pre build for something else.
    Springfield builds MW starts Setttler
    Sugar builds MW starts another one (DS squad now complete)
    Also Glazed is suffering a lot from corruption, should we build a courthouse their or just leave it for the time being.
    250g +7gpt Maps in 5

2. xyourxmomxcorex

xyourxmomxcorex Pwnage

Yikes. Can we defet their army?

3. Robi D

We got 8 MW's and 5 swords + spears in defence, what do you think:D

4. vikingruler

vikingruler King

I think we may want get KISS or MIA to aid us in this war. It might be beneficial to have another ally attacking TNT. Plus it really wouldn't be much risk to them as they are on another continent. If TNT really did directly attack one of them they would leave the rest of their cities open to attack.

5. xyourxmomxcorex

xyourxmomxcorex Pwnage

KISS is the more likley ally. However, TNT would do everything possible in such event to get MIA on thier side. MIA is already testing us, i think.

6. vikingruler

vikingruler King

KISS is definitley stronger than MIA. If we can get KISS to aid us in the war by sending a few units to aid us that would be great. It would force TNT to divert time to defeat those units. Then TNT may consider getting MIA to aid them and attack KISS. This would allow KISS to destroy MIA or TNT while we save ourselves and get some of TNT land. If MIA realizes KISS is stronger they may not join in the war with TNT but rather with us and we dogpile TNT.

7. Robi D

Turn 82 - 1000BC

CR squad comes accross barb horseman who offers no resistance.
    Our northern warrior get a warm reception from TNT, he has seen what he wanted to and is moved west.
    Never Again builds MW starts another
    Crunch builds spear starts another
    Warrior upgrade to sword in Chocolate
    Glazed swiches production from spear to barracks.
    We can now build the forbiden palaces so suggestions as to where it should go are welcome.
    TNT finshes Mausoleum in Semtex (must have been a prebuild)
    197g +7gpt MM in 4.
    Also is everyone still in favour of doing monarchy next.
    Finally happy new year everyone

8. killercane

killercane Deity

Why are we building a temple in Shelbyville? Does it already have a granary? If so it should go with a settler or become a 2 turn worker factory.

FP should go to the North to use the hills/mountains. This places it in the second ring, and reduces the corruption of the 2nd and 3rd ring cities. I think it would be highly beneficial there. No other city location will give the commerce or shields that that as yet unfounded site will.

9. xyourxmomxcorex

xyourxmomxcorex Pwnage

What are the names of the armies? What do they stand for? Also, i would recommmed blocking MIA from seeing the wines (in next city site)with our curraguah.

10. Alphawolf

Alphawolf Basileus, Founding Father

I think the names are:
    WS: Welcoming Squad
    DS: In honor of DaveShack
    CR: Crullers Revenge.

-the Wolf

11. Robi D

Turn 83

A very busy turn for us. TNT has launched their attack out of the jungle with 3 horses and 6 immos. They also surrounded our warrior in the north. The trailing CR squad member comes accross a MIA horseman. Finally our CR squad comes across another barb horseman.

I circle the MIA horseman to try to avoid suspision that he is heading north to attack TNT. The barb horseman doesn't pose any problems to our CR squad and is killed. A barb camp is revealed. Our northern warrior withdraws further from TNT territory.

Since TNT's horseman are in striking distance of our own i launch and attack. Sadly i forgot to take a screenshot after the event so you will have to make do with the screenshot before the attack with lots of lines and the battlelog i posted below. The attack was a complete success
    These MW wins revealed the postions of 6 TNT immos. These MW's are now in the firing line, so we might lose them however i'm hoping some of the withdraw. The remaining 3 MW's in the area take up positions behind them to back them up so they will be in position to attack the immos if they advance.
    Again sorry for forgetting the screenshot if this still isn't clear.

Chocolate builds spear starts MW
    Coffee builds spear starts another
    Science reduced for 80% to 70% as it makes no difference to the turn MM is due
    206g +14gpt, Maps in 3.

Now to answer some of the recent questions.

@killercane Unfortunatly the war with TNT means most of the production has gone into curning out units rather than settlers and workers leaving us at a disadvantage compared to MIA and KISS so since we could build as many cities as them we are trying to make our fewer cities hold more people to offset some of the disadvantage

@vikingruler The problem is that both KISS and MIA are going along pretty good as it is so they have no real need to get involved in the war as they have nothing to gain from it at the moment.

@xyourxmomxcorex
    WC- welcoming committee
    CR- crullers revenge
    GS- goat shepards
    DS- Daveshack
    I use the initials as im too lazy to constantly type out the names in full. They are mainly there to distingish the different groups so its easier to describe the different event. The other units arn't named as they are mostly deployed in the cities and don't move around to much

12. xyourxmomxcorex

xyourxmomxcorex Pwnage

wow. just wow. admiring the TNT tactics of bringing troops right into an ambush.

13. Robi D

Remember they though they were attacking from an unexpected direction:)

14. Robi D

Good News from the battlefront. Not only did we not lose a single MW but we also managed to kill one of their immos in defence!
    Here is the battlelog:D

Battle log for turn 83:

Kia (4/4 vet immortal) attacked WS squad 4 (2/3 reg MW).
    Kia lost 0 hp.
    WS squad 4 lost 1 hp and withdrew 1 tile SW.

Kasra (4/4 vet immortal) attacked WS squad 1 (2/3 reg MW).
    Kasra KIA.
    WS squad 1 lost 1 hp and was promoted.

Crown Prince Strider (4/4 vet immortal) attacked WS squad 1 (2/4 vet MW).
    Crown Prince Strider lost 1 hp.
    WS squad 1 lost 1 hp and withdrew 1 tile S.

Adeshir (4/4 vet immortal) attacked WS squad 3 (4/4 vet MW).
    Adeshir lost 1 hp.
    WS squad 3 lost 3 hp and withdrew 1 tile S.

donsig also attached a little note, i get the feeling he is frustrated:D

15. xyourxmomxcorex

xyourxmomxcorex Pwnage

what......from a few tiles away from the last time?

16. vikingruler

vikingruler King

Excellent we not only survived a Immortal attack but we came out on top. I suggest retreating our troops to heal and then attacking at full force.

17. Robi D

Turn 84

More good news from the battle front. We killed 3 immortals with our MW's. Unfortunatly we did lose one MW in the attacks but with an overall scoreline for this battle being 7-1 we have reason to be happy. We do have 3 MW's with only 1HP so our forces have withdrawn out of the way to heal. TNT only have 2 immos left plus whatever they might have still lurking in the jungle.

In other news
    Our Golden Age has now ended
    Our Military is now strong compared to TNT
    Springfield builds settler starts MW
    Our CR squad took out the barb village with the lose of 1HP. We get 25g
    Science increased fro 70% to 80%
    239g +2gpt Maps in 3

Here's the battlelog;

Battlelog for turn 84,
    Mounted Warrior DS squad 4 (4/4) vs Immortal Keresaspa (4/4) ; Keresaspa killed, DS 4 loses 1HP
    Mounted Warrior DS squad 3 (3/3) vs Immortal Crown Prince Strider (3/4) ; DS 3 killed, CPS loses 2HP (you actually won one)
    Mounted Warrior WC squad 3 (1/3) vs Immortal Crown Prince Strider (1/4) ; CPS killed, WC 3 loses 0HP (obviously)
    Mounted Warrior WC squad 2 (4/4) vs Immortal Kia (5/5) ; Kia killed, WC 2 loses 2HP.

And i counld resist having a little dig back at donsig:)

18. Robi D

Turn 85

Well another turn, another victorious battle. I decided to role the dice again to see if we could finish off this attack once and for all. It went better than i had hoped as we lost no units while killing 3 from TNT (immo, 2 horseman). We still might lose one to the other TNT horseman when they have their go, but our back up has arrived so that should be too much of an issue, we are afterall 10-1 up in the battle so far. Here is the battlelog.

In other news
    Since we built the 3 new cities our scoring rate has improved so we are catch TNT and keeping up with the other two somewhat.
    KISS has gone into Anarchy, so they will be a Republic soon
    MIA are building the Pyramids in EMP City.
    241g +2gpt Maps in 2.

19. magnusmarcus

magnusmarcus Prince

I am most impressed with our military! Now if only we could threaten them on there doorstep perhaps we could decively end this war!

20. vikingruler

vikingruler King

That would be very nice to destroy TNT. However they no doubt have reinforcements of their own so that would be hard to do. We should negotiate peace with fair terms and rebuild any losses and then consider an invasion of Persia.