turns81-100

Harbor in Silk Village is 88g!! Is it really worth it? We can wait 2, 4 or 6 turns.
Just consider: we are running -30gpt now and we also want to upgrade swords for 60g a piece...
Edit: and for rushing the Glastonbury settlers...!
I got -18 for 2 turns. we need harbor there anyway, but I agree to wait if we need cash.
I think we upgrade only 1 warrior as we need second to disband. Most probably we will need 20% lux for size 8.

We may want temple if we attack via Ivan-gorod. But it is too early to

no time today. think about it: 3 towns (ivan,lanzelot+Montsalvat) grow this turn->more commerce
maybe we use scientist?

I got -18 for 2 turns.
by 80% -18
by 90% -30 (15 beakers more)
maybe more with better MM

next settler from Glaston goes to?

We may want temple if we attack via Ivan-gorod. But it is too early to
yes, to early. if we have a town in the near we can chop forest. best way is culture expanding is in the last turn of the NAP.

T-x, since diplomacy "over", may be you will return to the game? Can you look at the save in "full scale" and discuss strategy?

I saw this and did not intend to ignore it, but simply lacked timed to reply earlier.

No, I won´t return to this game. I do not have the time, and if I had the time I still would have something better to do with it. I will explain that.

Actually, what you and Memento are trying here lately sometimes makes it appear like kind of a game again. But to sum the main obstacles up, the whole set-up of this event is really aweful and adverse, and here I have read some of the most stupid and primitive comments I ever encountered on the web. Moreover, I have not the slightest interest to again plunge into the primitivism of a discussion with one d7 or one Loki. But mainly, as said before, there was an "internal" diplo situation with another Knights team member that made me drop. That behaviour I found so self-centered and self-righteous as I have not encountered it in my life as a team gamer before, and there was no understanding for it or even an effort to apologize, so there won´t be a place for the two of us in one team again.

And really, the game required quite some time that I do not have. I will have a look in here when I can and will let you know if I see an opportunity or a major mistake, like I did lately. I did not have the impression that this was overly appreciated, as most comments left unanswered, but I did not take offense at it and will continue that if it is ok. In case my lurker´s comments are unwished-for, that is fine as well.

templar_x

save is there.

1.we can research currency in 1 turn with 20% Lux, so we can join a worker to camelot to build Market in 2t. switch to Zeus
2. new town on tobacco can build worker to chop forest for barracks.
3. Overseers Outlock switch to worker?

Küche have 25% pop, we 27%

1.we can research currency in 1 turn with 20% Lux, so we can join a worker to camelot to build Market in 2t. switch to Zeus
I sent warrior to disband. Worker has more value, then warrior. Also, we do not need 20% Lux then. Swich to Wonder this turn and back to market next.
2. new town on tobacco can build worker to chop forest for barracks.
3. Overseers Outlock switch to worker?
I prefer to have workers from Cities with Granary. We must create ship chain to transport workers.

warrior disband its ok for me. i thought that join a worker give camelot more shields for GLib.

I prefer to have workers from Cities with Granary
yes, but we need more workers by the new town to build road and chop forest. we must upgrade our warriors there. towns with granary must build some settler too.
it takes too long until we have enough worker from the heartland there

tintagel grow and build worker in 1 turn with wheat. next turn wheat to camelot?
Glaston grow+settler in 2t.
Montsalvat: Barracks next or granary with chop forest next?

btw:
Construction knows by 2!!!

yes, but we need more workers by the new town to build road and chop forest. we must upgrade our warriors there. towns with granary must build some settler too.
I think Galley may bring warriors to City with Barracks and bring some units back. Anyway it is few turns to discuss, what to build.
tintagel grow and build worker in 1 turn with wheat. next turn wheat to camelot?
Glaston grow+settler in 2t.
Yes, good idea.
Montsalvat: Barracks next or granary with chop forest next?
Galleys. We need more for effective units-worker transfer

warrior disband its ok for me. i thought that join a worker give camelot more shields for GLib.

I also thought, that joining a worker will be better long term. Can it still be done? The 20% lux will be only for 1-2 turns, after the market is done, we can set it back to 10% (and the extra pop will return the money with "interest" quickly). Also I think that we need to bring Camelot to size 10 (at least?!) quickly (let's say right after the mines on the hills are finished) by joining workers. So one "early join" should be ok, not? I'd rather have another swordsman now than a worker... Tintagel builds 2-turn workers, so we'll soon have many of them. Don't you think?

The 20% lux will be only for 1-2 turns, after the market is done, we can set it back to 10% (and the extra pop will return the money with "interest" quickly). Also I think that we need to bring Camelot to size 10 (at least?!) quickly (let's say right after the mines on the hills are finished) by joining workers.So one "early join" should be ok, not? I'd rather have another swordsman now than a worker

Hmm, i think its more effective. warrior waste 8 shields, worker bring 1 shield more per turn. good for wonder.
Lanzelot, make u the turn? it be good if we save some time for the turn clock

I will make the turn when I get home.

Ok, unless Ivan says he doesn't like it at all, I will add the worker (next turn should still be early enough, but need to look at the save before I know).

Thinking...
Edit: OK, I agree join Worker. We can make Sci in 8 size Camelot and have Curr at 70%.
Don't forget to make Forest free for Tinta. SW FishVillage may work on GL.

I recommend Galley return and take Vet Warrior to upgrade.

no. join worker only this turn to get enough shields. disband warrior next turn.
but i prefer worker
Why not enough? I see only one shield missed to lib. I.e. 79 sch now.

you are right, if i go to wohlstand will waste 78 shields.
but what will u do with the worker this turn? if we join now, tintagel can take the bg next turn and camelot the wheat.

i don´t know what u mean.
u can switch MM to grow in 1t and rush settler for 24g orgrow+build in 2t with 3s waste

Top Bottom