turns81-100

edit:lux to 10%
with lux from Küche 0%= 18gpt more

Why? With the war happiness we should be able to go 0%?! :confused:
Or are we already over the 30 points?? (How many points is a lost worker?)

Yes, we need to discuss in detail now. I will just start the talks with the Küche tonight. Too tired for anything else.

How do we defend Templar's Tobacco?
we can rush NM in Templar for 112g
in lanzelot for 32g
27g rest
Avalon + Camlam build NM next turn
what is with galley? back with katapult+ warrior or wait of NM from avalon and catapult to carlion?
next turn the hoplit can stand on hill.

We may sell 1 Granary and also upgrade warrior at Lancelot edge.
if we rush NM in Templar we have not enoughg for upgrade

If we try to defend both points, we may loose both. Perhaps we should give up the Templar's Tobacco and rather try to defend Lanzelot's Edge? If we loose that, our forbidden palace would be in danger as well. 112g for a reg NM in TT is a pretty steep price...
Perhaps the Küche is willing to accept TT as a gift? That would stop the Anarchos' advance on the eastern front and we only have the western front to take care of...
But for this to work, we need to talk sensible and openly with the Küche.

Perhaps the Küche is willing to accept TT as a gift? That would stop the Anarchos' advance on the eastern front and we only have the western front to take care of...

thats would a good way, but i don´t believe that Küche accept.

If we try to defend both points, we may loose both. Perhaps we should give up the Templar's Tobacco and rather try to defend Lanzelot's Edge? If we loose that, our forbidden palace would be in danger as well. 112g for a reg NM in TT is a pretty steep price...
More important to defend central part. Catapult should go there. it may step on worker and next turn to Lancelot's edge. Most probably our SE front will have less anarhos troops. They will need at least 1 turn to recover Horses. Next turn we may rush NM or Settler (?!) and run away. Kuhe will not help, I think.
Why? With the war happiness we should be able to go 0%?!
2+4+1=7 wh-2, Lux with market - 4.
if we rush NM in Templar we have not enoughg for upgrade
We rush at L-e and Montslavat. I think near Ivan-gorod 3 swords, 2 horses and 2 hoplits. They may go to Hills or to Glastonbury.

We rush at L-e and Montslavat.

Yes, our NW front is the most important. Also there is one vet warrior on the ship, which we can upgrade in Avalon this turn. Two Numidians will finish, and we can also build a Numidian/Sword in Camelot in two turns.
I assume that all towns except Carlion will now build Numidians & Swords? Do we have time for a barracks somewhere? Some catapults in the non-barrack towns? (Probably only after we have enough defense?!)

Upgrade the reg warrior in L-E? (Or use it to trigger their despotic GA...? But I think we need every unit now. No time for suicide attacks...)

Settler should go 2W, right?

Settler should go 2W, right?
Not sure. Anarhos may send Horses along coast. But if so it is OK.

Upgrade the reg warrior in L-E?
Sure. Question is fortify on Hills or let Hoplit stay on it? Unfortunately 2-3 Swords will come together, I think.

Near TT 1 sword and 1 Horse. 2 Warriors+2 chariots may hold it some time. We may rush Settler and run away on ship next turn, or rush NM

Ok
We can do LUX trade + Map trade (Weitergabeverbot)
research with Küche NO.
We can build GLib later.

So did we agree? Rush NMs in L-e amd Monslavat, sell Granary in Glaston and upgrade warrior, Run away to L-e with sword, Catapult on Worker, next turn to L-e, Galley vet warrior to TT, reg warrior on Galley.

Everything fine, except:
Galley vet warrior to TT, reg warrior on Galley.

Can't we keep the reg warrior in TT and upgrade the vet warrior in L-E? The galley can reach it in 3 turns.
I think the Anarchos will wait until their horse is healed, before proceeding to TT, so we have 2 more turns before we need to have it defended. So I would say, just keep it as long as possible, and disband in the last moment. (Perhaps the Anarchos have their main army in the west, as they did not know, how strong Ivan-gorod would be defended. After all, we had quite a lot of warriors over there for a long time...) So perhaps we can even keep TT for some time with 2 chariots, a warrior and later a rushed NM.
Perhaps they will even pause their advance in the west for a while, until they have upgraded their swords to MDI?! (If they wait too long, we'll have enough units to give them a warm welcome...)

Short-rush barracks in Camelot?

Ivan, can you play the turn, while I prepare a response to the Küche? Add world maps to the deal with the Küche and then "accept". They will accept on their end (so we can already lower lux to 0%) and will then send their gold in a separate deal. I'll negotiate the details with them in the embassy.
Memento, don't see their offerings too negative: this is our chance to get out of the complete isolation/dog-pile!!! (And quite unexpected... I never dared to hope for so much luck.) I'll write my ideas tomorrow in our diplomacy thread.

Lanzelot

PS: if Camlan works the gold hill, the NM will finish this turn (but I guess I don't need to mention that...)

Memento, don't see their offerings too negative: this is our chance to get out of the complete isolation/dog-pile!!! (And quite unexpected... I never dared to hope for so much luck.)
a chance for what? that they play a double game?
küche works together with anarchos and we have the trouble.
why u will give them many gold if we must build the GLib anyway and can save many many money? money which we need against anarchos

don´t tell yes to küche.
Ivan what do u mean?

Short-rush barracks in Camelot?
No

a chance for what? that they play a double game?
küche works together with anarchos and we have the trouble.
why u will give them many gold if we must build the GLib anyway and can save many many money? money which we need against anarchos

don´t tell yes to küche.

Of course I don't want to agree to their research plan. Did I say that? After all, we are 7 techs behind and no way to catch up... So the research plan doesn't make any sense (though we should not say this, so we can keep their interest in us).

But I want to say yes to everything else. First goal is, that they start supporting us instead of the Anarchos (luxury is already a first step). For example I will ask them about a loan, so we can short-rush/upgrade more. I think I know, what they are trying to do, and it's our chance in the long run to get out of the 3-way dogpile we are currently in... And we can make good use of it. I will explain everything in our diplo thread, when I have the time.
For now I only want to ask you: please be very careful what you post in the Küche embassy! No insults like with the Anarchos, please. If you want to say something over there, better sleep a night over it and post it here first... ;)

Ok, I'll check our clock and take a timeout if necessary.

Top Bottom