Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Hayley Williams falls in the latter category.

No, she doesn't. The cool thing about "beauty" is that it can be defined non-subjectively when we study what people find attractive: symmetry, youth, fat / muscle content, ratios and so on. These are measurements we do without thinking about it, probably because the positive association with a trait is reproductive fitness. Easier put, this is one case where, when the majority disagrees with you, you're wrong.

I'm not going to sit down and actually measure her pictures, but the woman is attractive. Now, things like, "goddess" is quite subjective and I'd disagree with that sentiment too.

I enjoyed the rotten tomatoes review of Twilight, and the sudden upsurge of movie theatre population the opening night of Twilight when I went to see Toy Story 3.

You know a lot of whiny males complain that the movie seems to be favorable to having woman be emotional and clingy. But hey, thats what real life is so at least in that regard the movie is being realistic and acts as something that the vast majority of its audience can relate to.

No, she doesn't. The cool thing about "beauty" is that it can be defined non-subjectively when we study what people find attractive: symmetry, youth, fat / muscle content, ratios and so on. These are measurements we do without thinking about it, probably because the positive association with a trait is reproductive fitness. Easier put, this is one case where, when the majority disagrees with you, you're wrong.

I'm not going to sit down and actually measure her pictures, but the woman is attractive. Now, things like, "goddess" is quite subjective and I'd disagree with that sentiment too.

Owned. And you're right.

My girlfriend thinks Twilight is stupid, has terrible writing and is ridiculous in so many ways! :D

Yeah, that means she have read the first book, but I'm the forgiving type. :mischief:

I actually did go and look at her pictures on google for a minute. I would give that girl a 6/10 score, possibly 7/10. The range from 5 to 7 is usually where most disagreement about beauty comes in, though the wast majority of guys would agree that she fits somewhere in the middle/upper middle. She's ok, but there are many girls who looks better than her (and many who looks worse).

My girlfriend thinks Twilight is stupid, has terrible writing and is ridiculous in so many ways! :D

Yeah, that means she have read the first book, but I'm the forgiving type. :mischief:

I actually did go and look at her pictures on google for a minute. I would give that girl a 6/10 score, possibly 7/10. The range from 5 to 7 is usually where most disagreement about beauty comes in, though the wast majority of guys would agree that she fits somewhere in the middle/upper middle. She's ok, but there are many girls who looks better than her (and many who looks worse).

Middle/upper middle? Go watch her videos, in particular, look a the comments of all of the people calling her hot. And how the world reacted to her posting nude pics of herself on Twitter, should tell you something.

Just because the world thinks one thing doesn't mean I have to think the same thing.

I agree with Kyriakos. she's ok, but that's about it. Claudia Schiffer is much better for me...

I went to see the second film with my (now ex) girlfriend when it came out in the cinema. It was cringeworthily awful for the most part and things only really started looking up half way through once Jacob cut his disgusting hair. After that he was hot so the film was slightly less unbearable.

Definitely team Jacob for me :mischief:

back ontopic here...

I have got to say this made an impression on me.

This one word in her books.

cringe.

cringe.

cringe.

cringe.

cringe.

cringe.

cringe.

cringe.

cringe.

cringe.

cringe.

cringe.

cringe.

cringe.

cringe.

cringe.

DOES CRINGE NOT HAVE ANY SYNONYMS WHATSOEVER? :mad:

I would mate with her.

I'm seeing Eclipse on Saturday with my best friend. I've only read Twilight and New Moon, so I don't really know what it's about, but apperently Edward abuses her or something? I'm going to go dressed as a wizard and scream 'TEAM RADCLIFFE' during the movie. Seriously, he's like the hottest guy ever.

Yummy

I'm seeing Eclipse on Saturday with my best friend. I've only read Twilight and New Moon, so I don't really know what it's about, but apperently Edward abuses her or something? I'm going to go dressed as a wizard and scream 'TEAM RADCLIFFE' during the movie. Seriously, he's like the hottest guy ever.

Yummy

Hm, women actually like how he looks? :eek:

When he's dressed like Harry Potter, but as soon as he takes off his Hogwarts regalia he's much less attractive (still hot, just not as much). Round glasses and scars are hot :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom