1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Two Cities--One Square

Discussion in 'CivRev - General Discussions' started by Kikimalaka, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Kikimalaka

Kikimalaka Chieftain

Last night I started a scenario (one that starts with 3 cities, Blitzkrieg maybe) and the first thing I see is the one of my cities starting to flip...Before The First Turn! I thought, "Wow, that sucks, where is the other city?" The other city was occupying the SAME SQUARE as my city!
    The only way to attack was to have my unit leave and then try to go back in. Other units could not attack. Eventually the city flipped and I quit the game.

This is weirder than the time a Tank captured my spy and the two sat there the rest of the game. I could not attack them and they would not move. I know they were both there because I could see both of them.

2. GamerDad

GamerDad Chieftain

That's crazy. Would love to see a screenshot of something like that.

3. Kikimalaka

Kikimalaka Chieftain

Yeah, I thought of that after I exited the game and my son asked why I didn't take a picture...with my phone...in my pocket.

4. globaooba

globaooba The Wolpertinger

i had a simmilar thing happen. i was on blitzkrieg i think aswell and there war 2 egyptian cities right nex to each other.