Two for the price of one

E_T

Chieftain
First off, great Mod, I'm having fun exploring it.

Now, I started playing C2C on the last version (v21) and I noticed then something that is still present in the v22_1. I don't know if this is a bug or feature or what and I have no clue as if this has already been reported, but here we go...

In the Prehistroy start, if your the first to get the Gathering Tech, you are supposed to get a free Gatherer. But in the games that I've played, in both versions, i get two of them.

One is a regular Gatherer and one is a Named Gatherer (like a Great Person is named). Is this supposed to happen??

First off, great Mod, I'm having fun exploring it.

Now, I started playing C2C on the last version (v21) and I noticed then something that is still present in the v22_1. I don't know if this is a bug or feature or what and I have no clue as if this has already been reported, but here we go...

In the Prehistroy start, if your the first to get the Gathering Tech, you are supposed to get a free Gatherer. But in the games that I've played, in both versions, i get two of them.

One is a regular Gatherer and one is a Named Gatherer (like a Great Person is named). Is this supposed to happen??
Yes, the first to reach Gathering gets an extra one.

Yes, the first to reach Gathering gets an extra one.

But if you don't get there first, you don't get any, so it's zero or two

O.k. I was a bit confused because the way that the mouse over for the tech stated only the one gatherer. Now that I've gone to look, the Sevopedia in the strategy blurb is the only thing that mentions the part about everyone getting a free Gatherer and that the first gets two.

But the only thing in the speial abilities part is "First to Discover Receives a Gatherer", so when you get two, it seems like a bug...

Top Bottom