Two Japanese Princes

Oda receives word from his brother to journey back to the Eastlands to finish the conquests of Washington and Elizabeth. However, as fate would have it, Oda's safe, where his maps and strategic plans are kept, is stuck shut.

Realizing that events were unfolding as forseen by the sages, Oda sends a note to his brother by carrier pigeon:

"Brother, our victory is near and the sages fortold that you would be the one to lead us to it. Although the troops expect me on the battlefield, it would seem that fate cannot be altered. I am unable to open my files, without which I cannot join you in time. Press on, again, but do me this favor - purchase Mt. Fuji so that I might watch the final battles from its peaks."

Oda watches from the tallest peak of Mt Fuji with the divine sight of a true ruler of men, as his brother sweeps the foreign lands of all remaining opposition.

Thanks :) I didn't really know if anyone other than my brother and me was reading along!

Thanks :) I didn't really know if anyone other than my brother and me was reading along!
I read many of the stories on the Civ3 and Civ5 forums, Civ4 not so much. But it was somewhat surprising to find in the SG forum.

My brother and I decided to do the SG approach with a narrative style. Didn't think anyone else would read it, but glad you did!

Top Bottom