Two nations - one tile; any insights?

Schetter

Chieftain
Curious if anybody has found a means of allowing two nations with open borders agreements (or some other friendly 'pact') to occupy the same tile.

I'm aware of Kael's 'Legions' mod. It's not what I'm after. Specifically, I'm trying to alleviate situations where one player's civilian unit can impede the movement of another player's combat unit. I'd like them to be able to occupy/move through the same tile without lifiting 1UPT completely.

Any thoughts?

well its a good idea, something firaxis should have thought about before releasing the game. Its one of the most annoying things about civ5 to me, having "friendly" units block access to tiles in my own realm that I'm trying to improve. Very annoying imo.

I've noticed some funny results when exploring other civ's territory that is crowed with units, specifically when moving to unseen tiles. I've seen: 1) other units displaced, 2) my unit stopping in a foreign city, and 3) (most rarely) my unit and a unit of another civ occupying the same tile. While #3 is probably technically speaking a bug, it makes me think that more complex variations of 1upt rules will be possible without extensive rebuilding of the game. Certainly will take some dll modification though.

Top Bottom