Two new administrators

ainwood

Consultant.
Administrator
Something we have been discussing for a while is bring more administrators on-board to help implement the various forum changes; particularly recognizing the heavy "real life" workloads on the existing administrators. With this in mind, Lefty Scaevola and Chieftess have both agreed to step-up and join the Admin ranks.

Both have been active members of CivFanatics for over 10 years (Lefty was here since day 1!), and bring a wealth of knowledge, advice and leadership to the forums.

Please join me in congratulating (thanking?) them both for steeping into this expanded role.

My condolences.

Nepotistic cronyism at its worst

this is an outrage I say

congratulation

Having had the pleasure of debating the value of the common folk and how to interact with them on this forum with Lefty I'm not sure I'm particularly excited... however I do trust that the current administrators know what they're doing and that it won't be an issue. Congratulations to both Lefty and Chieftess, the Sun Gods await your preliminary sacrifice.

lmfao did what I think just happened happen?

Old school

Congratulations, or, condolences, as the case may be.

Was Lefty an admin at some point in the past as well? I seem to remember him being an admin, or something of that sort, back in the 2007 - 2008 era.

Congratulations! Few rise from the ranks of the Middle Party to Upper Party!

Top Bottom