1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Two peace treaties!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Bug Reports' started by microbe, Aug 27, 2007.

1. microbe

microbe Cascaded Mansion

2. alexman

alexman King

Save? any other information?

3. microbe

microbe Cascaded Mansion

Unfortunately no..I've lost the save.

I remember when I first opened the diplo screen there was only one peace treaty then I clicked on sth and it became two..

4. jray

jray King

Did Joao make a demand before a previous peace treaty expired? Maybe that could explain it.

While I'm at it, let me request that you please update the display of peace treaties so they show turns remaining. Pretty please!

5. angeleyes

angeleyes mood indigo

I've seen many double messages coming up at the begin of a turn, seems to me only a display error.

6. KMadCandy

KMadCandy giggling permanoob

i have two peace treaties with isabella right now. she came by requesting a backwards tech, i gave it to her. i then requested that she give her gold to a friend, which she did.

either one of those would trigger a 10 turn peace treaty. and apparently the game doesn't bother figuring "two for the price of one", it just logs them both.

i don't know if yours were identical in length like mine, or due to the same "one giving in, the other giving in" situation, but i do know that it can come up that way.

there's a way to find out but you have to hunt. go to active deals (in the foreign advisor, not during a chat with the person), and then hover over the peace treaty, and it tells you how much longer it will be enforced. not good design IMO, i'd rather have it show up on the default screen, same as "3 gpt" does when you're selling somebody silk.