Two Questions

Delta_Strife

Deity
Supporter
1. First question is how can you determine the order of who goes during the turns? Is it according to how they are added into the map or is it randomly decided at the start of the game?

2. Second question would be if i had a foot unit with a loading capacity but no ability to unload cause the computer to become confused with loading and unloading pieces and never finishing their turn?

The Turn order is probably random for the AI but I have not considered this and do not know for sure.

IF you are questioning the "Unload" setting in the Editor...that is for Transports and is only for Units that Carry other units such as Ships. Your Foot Unit would Not have this Unload setting.

If you do not set "Load", the AI will not have the ability to use an Offensive/Defensive Unit because "Load" is required to provides the AI Strategy for them.

No i was fiddling around with some units and changed one from a transport to a foot unit and I forgot to get rid of the transport capacity. Later in my map my turn would never come up. I wondered if that could cause a problem.

Top Bottom