1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Two small suggestions

Discussion in 'CivBE - Ideas and Suggestions' started by omni_paul, Dec 9, 2015.

1. omni_paul

omni_paul Mr. Shambles

Basic ones, nothing too complicated here... but they would reduce the number of times I reload from autosave to zero:

1. Miasma Low Health Activation
    In the same way that a worker will interrupt their task if an enemy comes within striking range, a worker (or explorer) in miasma should wake up when their health is between 1 and 10, giving the player a chance to move or heal. It is in no way logical to have an order that takes more than ten turns and requires the player to remember to check back on that unit or risk losing it. Every time.

2. Personality Trait Suggestion Reminders
    At the moment, the popups that remind the player to consider new personality traits are not timed to coincide with the player having the required points to do so. Here's a thought, give me that popup when I have the required points, and don't give me the popup when I don't. That would be rather handy and also much less annoying.