TyrNES1 Rise of Old and New.

Tyrion

Hmmm.....
Here it is. Now you can sign up. As the title sugests you can start off as an old empire but things wont be easy. It is almost a certainty that some kind of disaster will befall your empire. A civil war, Barbarian Invasion, Famine, Plague OR maybe just a depresion. New emprires wont have to worry about this, however they wont start with as much land. You can trade in your starting units for different ones of the same value. Or depending on your starting location you could trade them for a navy.

Economy: Your Kingdom starts on level one. To advance to higher levels you must invest Gold Pieces (GP) the amount needed to advance a level will be secret to keep you guessing.

Lvl 1- Lvl 2- Lvl 3- Lvl 4- Lvl 5- Lvl 6- Etc.
5Gp 10Gp 15Gp 20GP 25 GP 30 GP Etc.
Per "" "" "" "" ""
Turn

Military. Warrior = 2GP per 1000
Spearmen = 2GP per 500
Swordsmen = 2GP per 500
Archer = 2GP per 500
Chariot = 2GP per 200
Mounted Raider = 2GP per 400
Raider = 2GP per 800
Knight = 2GP per 100.
Certain units are good for certain things. Raiders are good for Pillaging gold of enemy countries or Barbarians while knights are good for crushing enemy infantry under hoove.

Navy: Transport = 1Gp per 15 (Capacity Varies.)
Galley = 3GP per 10 (Can transport and attack. Capacity isnt as high as transport and attack isnt as good as fire ship.)
Fire Ship = 3GP per 10

UU: Create your own limit to one unless you have the hero which increases limit. (More Later)

Research: Putting gold into researching something will give you Research points (RP's) after you have enough the Tech will be researched. You can increase the amount of RP's produced by every Gp by improving Education.

Education: After a certain amount of Gp has been invested this will increase. And you will get more RP's Per GP. Money needed to increase level will not be known as in Economy increase.

Lvl1 1RP per 1GP Lvl2 2RP per 1GP Etc.

Fortifications: Can be built anywhere which is feasable. Cost depends on size and Quality.

Wonders: As in other NES's come up with your own and its bonuses Cost will depend on Bonuses.

Traits: Unlike other NES's Traits will be represented by special units called hero's. This should add a larger depth to the gameplay as these hero's can be assasinated.

Great Thinker - -25% to gold needed to increase research per gold points.

God Slayer - You can have two UU's

Economic Genius - Its cheaper to increase economy level.

New Age Inventor - + 1 Research point per gold piece

Stratagist: Attack/Raiding bonus.

Intelligence Operative. Conduct Spy Missions

General: Bonus to Attack and Defense (not as high a bonus as the stratagist has)

Prophet: Makes it easier to convert people to your religion.

Religious Head: Makes Rebelion and enemy Propaganda less likely to happen/work.

Assasin - Can Kill Leaders. (Not available at start.)
Not a certanty.

These will all cost 50Gp each except the one you start with who is free.

NPC Kingdoms will come into exsistence depending on stories and player starting locations.

Stories are encouraged. Events have a larger chance of happening if you write stories for them. For instance if you UU is like the Roman Legionary and you expect to wipe hordes of barbarians of the face of the planet without writing stories you can think again. Stratagies are also welcome.

New Kingdom Creation Template:

Nation Name/ Leader / Player
Capital City :
Hero(s)/ Type(s):
Army: 500 warriors
Navy:
Economy: per turn/ bank: 5/0
Research Per GP: 1
Colour:
UU:
Background:

Old Kingdom Creation Template:
Nation Name/ Leader / Player
Capital City :
Hero(s)/ Type(s):
Army: 500 Warriors
Navy: 1 transport
Economy: per turn/ bank: 5/5
Colour:
UU:
Background:

Attachments

• Map.png
    Map.png
    132.8 KB · Views: 205
PCS: (Peoples countries will go here)

Nation Name/ Leader / Player: Feyahr/ Amon Savag / Amon Savag
Capital City :Geystral
Religion: None
Hero(s)/ Type(s):Kilij/General
Army: 200 Warriors, 250 Knights, 400 Archers, 20 Elite Guard.
Navy: 1 transport, 10 Galleys
Economy: per turn/ bank: 6/0
Colour: Green
UU: Elite Guard. “Amon's Elite Guard was to comprise of a group of cut throats who only gave a **** about the Emperor. They were trained to be assassins and conventional warfare (These guys are kind of like ninjas...Except with better conventional purposes as well).These guys would protect the Emperor, unless they were needed elsewhere to further the emperor's wishes.” – Amon 5 per 1gp
Background:

Nation Name/ Leader / Player: Supremia/ Mister Olympia / thebignastyone
Capital City : Thermopolai
Hero(s)/ Type(s): Supreme Leader/strategist
Navy: 0
Economy: per turn/ bank: 5/5
Colour: Red
UU:
Background:

Nation Name/ Leader / Player: Elucidae / High Marshal Whoever-got-elected-last / Erik Mesoy
Capital City : Elucius
Hero(s)/ Type(s): Shuritha / Economic Genius
Army: 500 Warriors, 50 Knights, 200 Mounted Raiders , 500 Swordsmen
Navy: 1 transport, 10 galleys
Economy/per turn/ bank: 7/0
Colour: Purple
UU: Merchant Galleon.
Background: Long having been a great island kingdom of tradesmen, the kingdom called Isar had been in decline for centuries. Having grown fat and decadent from luxury, the royal family died out recently. The last king's regent is attempting to hold a post of command, but already territories are splintering. Elucidae, a new republic with a leader elected every fifth year, is one of these. They hope that by breaking free they will be able to gain the resources of the old kingdom but hold the corruption at bay with their new ideas and government.

Kerasut/ Daos Mindier / That one foo
Capital City :Slayer
Hero(s)/ Type(s):
Navy:
Economy: per turn/ bank: 6/0
Research Per GP: 2
Colour: Brown
UU:
Background:

NPCS (NPCs Will go Here duh) :

Nation Name/ Leader /Player : The High Merchants Of Elucidae / Lord Mervon / NA
Religion: Porenism
Capital City : Heron
Hero(s)/ Type(s): 1 / Economic Genius
Army: 690 Spearmen, 550 archers, 50 Knights, 500 Mercenaries
Navy: 14 Trade Cogs
Economy/per turn/ bank: 7/0
Colour: Orange
UU: Trade Cog. Increases Gold per turn by 10%. So for every 10 their gold per turn goes up by 1. 2 per gold.
Background: After the break up of the Elucidae empire the merchant society saw a chance to increase profits and control over the market. So after many long meetings and debates the local merchant lords united behind Lord Mervon. Recently they have taken control over the majority of the land. However they do not necessarily have the capacity to defend it from any serious attacker.

Nation Name/ Leader / Player: The Royal Guard Of Elucidae / Lord Kermon / NA
Capital City : Herr
Religion: Porenism
Hero(s)/ Type(s): 1/ Stratagist
Army: 47 Swordsmen, 110 Royal Guards, 220 Knights, 250 Searmen
Navy: 10 Galleys.
Economy: per turn/ bank: 5/0
Colour: Teal
UU: Royal Guard. Great defender but small in number used to defend important personal. In rare case's they are used to conduct assasination's and to enforce law. 10 per gold
Background: After the break up of the Elucidae empire Lord Kermon gathered about him loyal forces from around the kingdom. He himself had been eyeing the crown for many years and saw this as a perfect oppurtunity to impose his control over the nation. Though no move has been made to expand his area of control there is no dought something bigs about to happen.

Nation Name/ Leader / Player: The True Feyahr / Zeanerth /NA
Capital City: Hleren
Religion: Deartism
Hero(s)/ Type(s): 1 / Strategist
Army: 400 Revolutionaries
Navy:
Economy: 5/0
Research per GP: 1
Colour: Very Dark Blue
UU: Revolutionary. Great in numbers cheap but get demoralised easily if things start going wrong. Stealth. (Can appear anywhere within target kingdom).
800 per gold piece.
Background: They came into existence after some local villagers decided they weren’t being treated fair and organised a revolt. These villagers are now dead and the revolt is lead by an ex-general in the empires army.

Nation Name/ Leader / Player: Island Alliance / Zaxe/ NA
Capital City: Elece
Hero(s)/ Type: 0/0
Army: 50 Warriors, 500 Swordsmen
Navy: 10 Transports. 5 Galleys. 11 Fire Galley. 15 Transports
Colour: Yellow
UU:
Background: Became separate nations after the collapse of the Elucidae empire.

Nation Name/ Leader / Player: Crastor/ Lord Crast/ NA
Capital City: Cresta
Religion: Querth
Hero(S)/ Type: 1/ Intelligence Operative
Army: 50 Chariots, 600 Mounted Raiders, 35 Royal Knights.
Navy:
Colour: Blue
UU: Royal Knight. An Elite Knight encased in heavy armour and wielding a great sword and a Lance. Feared throughout the land for their death bringing charges. 3 per gp.
Background: Unknown.

Nation Name/ Leader / Player: Muneth/ Prophet Mun First Disciple of Jrea/ NA
Capital City: Jre
Religion: Jreaism
Hero(S)/ Type: 1/ Prophet.
Army: 500 Fanatics.
Navy: 3 Transports.
Research per GP: 2
Colour Olive Green.
UU: Fanatic: As Cheap as warriors only with a religious Zeal. Main objective is to convert citizens and so don’t actually fight.
Background: The Prophet Mun has gathered these followers of the new Religion Jreaism. After gathering enough he has set with them and landed on this new land. After the destruction of the Elucidae empire this region has become leaderless and godless so it was easy pickings for the prophet.

You May Now Post

Nation Name/ Leader / Player: Elidria / Elyss / Espirito
Capital City : Elda
Hero(s)/ Type(s): Ely / God Slayer
Navy:
Economy/per turn/ bank: 5/0

Attachments

• tsrat.PNG
    tsrat.PNG
    7 KB · Views: 131
Nice to have you.

Old Kingdom Creation Template:
Nation Name/ Leader / Player: Elucidae / High Marshal Whoever-got-elected-last / Erik Mesoy
Capital City : Elucius
Hero(s)/ Type(s): Shuritha / Economic Genius
Economy/per turn/ bank: 5/5

Note: Why do we start with 1 transport when we get 15 per GP?

UU: Merchant Galleon.
Nation Background: Long having been a great island kingdom of tradesmen, the kingdom called Isar had been in decline for centuries. Having grown fat and decadent from luxury, the royal family died out recently. The last king's regent is attempting to hold a post of command, but already territories are splintering. Elucidae, a new republic with a leader elected every fifth year, is one of these. They hope that by breaking free they will be able to gain the resources of the old kingdom but hold the corruption at bay with their new ideas and government.

Orders: Buy 10 galleys
200 Mounted Raiders
50 Knights.

Well you arent that advanced yet. And your people have had no desire to expand overseas. Can you post where you want to start. Update will come soon even if people dont join. Expect some NPCS and Interesting Events. (I hope)

Feyahr/ Amon Savag / Amon Savag
Capital City :Geystral
Hero(s)/ Type(s):Kilij/General
Economy/per turn/ bank: 5/5

Srory and crap when I get back from school.

Tyrion said:
Well you arent that advanced yet. And your people have had no desire to expand overseas. Can you post where you want to start. Update will come soon even if people dont join. Expect some NPCS and Interesting Events. (I hope)
No, my people don't want to but we're a fragment of a kingdom which owned several islands.
I could have sworn I posted the image.

I was kinda putting in a history and option you could use for enemy NPCs and bad events. Fine, disregard it if you like, but I want credit for writing a story.

Attachments

• eluc.png
    eluc.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 118
What do you mean a history and options. Do you mean like creating a bunch that i could use? That would be great. No credit for story untill you write one. About your own place.

Please everyone post where you want to start i can put you someplace randomly if you want.

Start me in the center of the northern most island.

Supremia/ Mister Olympia / thebignastyone
Capital City : Thermopolai
Hero(s)/ Type(s): Supreme Leader/strategist
Navy: 0
Economy/per turn/ bank: 5/0/0

Just put me anywhere you think would make a good angle on this nes. I don't believe you've played w/me before, but I can hold my own, and can bring some great storylines to this nes.

Tyrion said:
What do you mean a history and options. Do you mean like creating a bunch that i could use? That would be great.
Yes. There was, like, this ancient kingdom stretching across the nearby islands. Then the people got fat, lazy and corrupt, so the kingdom started decaying, and it finally came to a head a short time ago, when the Royal Family died out, mainly due to inbreeding. So our people, the New Republic (Boy does that sound like it's from Star Wars) have formed a splinter group trying to challenge the Regent's authority, which has been almost the only thing keeping the territories together.
The other bits of the kingdom can turn into passive resistors, NPCs, or barbarians as you like.

@Erik
So are you starting out after reforming or as you are.
What was your empires name. And what other elements or fractures of the empire are left? I need names. To create NPC's. Do you want me to name the high Marshall or leave as is? Do you have AIM or MSN?

@Thebig
I havent played with you before but i look forward to your stories.

Update soon once i have finalised peoples positions and tstarting conditions.

In the hero(s) part of the template. I ment the number. Sorry for Misunderstandings. If you want to give them names put them on the last bit and i will add them.

Tyrion: I have AIM, LordCircon, always logged on but not always there. I'll try to be on this evening (1-4 hours from now).
We are the New Republic of Elucidae.
The regent trying to hold onto the dead king's authority is called Corwin.
One of the other factions is the High Merchants- almost an independent faction before the royals died out, they're trying to hold on to their wealth, whereas we are trying to forge a new and better country by making it a republic, not a kingdom.
Another faction is the Royal Guard- well trained, not many of them, very loyal to the regent.
Plus a bunch of assorted people, about half of the old kingdom, not very organized.

My leader can be High Marshall Ebrim.

lol you called me the big.
eq and jason shortened my name to BN1, or big nasty one, its what ppl usually use.

@Espirito Those people started off as old Kingdoms though they shouldnt have 2 hero's, I believe they just put in the name of the hero first and then its class. They will have troube starting off as vad events are more likely.

@Amon The middle northernmost one or the left or the right. Im not sure. Seeing as this is all the people we have at the beggining update will be as soon as i work out NPC's and the such.

If you want any influence on NPC's in the vicinity oif your Kingdom please write a history. Or story.

Top Bottom