UFOs

Berzerker

Deity
I haven't paid much attention to the subject which is kind of strange given my views, but the Pentagon has released footage and people in the know are talking. A pilot said they've been seeing stuff off the S Virginia coast in restricted air space everyday for a couple years.

Y'all want evidence of ancient aliens, how about current ones? A couple of those objects - the triangle and the tilting top-like object - resemble Vimanas, aircraft used by Indian gods.

Ohforpetessake.

This is ridiculous. When Carl Sagan said that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, he was talking about UFOs (in the Cosmos episode where he mentions Betty and Barney Hill, who claimed they had been kidnapped and examined by aliens but couldn't provide even a minuscule bit of credible evidence to prove their story).

Last edited:
Unidentified Flying Orifice?

It is now UAP.... Unidentified Aerial Protrusion? Imagine the possibilities ;)

mothership :

____
Submarine_Vepr_by_Ilya_Kurganov_crop.jpg
____

might not be the exact hull , but wikipedia says an officer commanding one in maybe 2009 was made an Hero of Russian Federation or thereabouts in 2012 , namely for a patrol in the Atlantic . Such boats are labelled as capable of making it hard for the Western Navies to operate close to Russian landmass . A search for pictures will lead you articles on why the world should fear the Akulas . lt was in 2017 or thereabouts when USN started warning lawmakers that they would have to start fighting just off their harbours ; there was no more "security" in the Atlantic ...

something in 2013 and non-stop American disregarding of Russian diplomacy as shown in Russian moderation of lranian response in Syria , to be quickly rewarded with Ukraine , leading to Crimea , leading to Russian intervention in Syria , hence the everyday engagements of the USN between 2015 and 17 , toys in international airspace which can not be engaged or something , because it gives carte blanche to Commies to destroy the ever intrusive USN patrols across the board and framing the Chinese about it , hence WW lll or something . Which quite possibly ended only with the 100 something missiles of the mighty glorious Trumpian strike in April 2017 ... Which then no doubt encouraged the idiot in the White House that everybody in DC was a "cat" , with the word involving the letter p , and all it took was determination and converting the charade into a real bid for dictatorship . Uh , yeah , the entire crisis the America is involved with , like obliquely involves things you can not like identify ... And the then idiot in the White House ignored the entire briefings when his mighty glorious policies angered the Chinese and the Reds are now actively penetrating Continental US and US territory overseas . Yes , people find some idiot's remarks about anti-matter bombs since 2010 or something no longer funny .

translation : There no aliens , ancient or current , they are toys , America can not handle the thing , there are no points for the second place or something as they say in the Topgun movie and ı really understand the reason but we should be able to directly link our own posts -within CFC-

____
giphy-1.gif
____

Last edited:
Unidentified being the key word. Just because it is unexplained, doesn't mean it's aliens.

unidentified and unexplained by us... who does that leave?

Ohforpetessake.

This is ridiculous. When Carl Sagan said that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, he was talking about UFOs (in the Cosmos episode where he mentions Betty and Barney Hill, who claimed they had been kidnapped and examined by aliens but couldn't provide even a minuscule bit of credible evidence to prove their story).

These are US pilots and their recording equipment... But if these are aliens maybe Betty and Barney Rubble were paid a visit.

Advanced US drones ?
The eye witness accounts are quite compelling and interesting. Hovering just above sea level and being able to accelerate at incredible speeds is something that is extremely advanced. The kind of propulsion system capable of something like this is pretty amazing. But it would require much more detailed and exhaustive examination before I would claim them to be Aliens.

These are US pilots and their recording equipment... But if these are aliens maybe Betty and Barney Rubble were paid a visit.
Betty and Barney Hill. We are not discussing cartoons here, or at least I'm not. :huh:

mothership :

____View attachment 597162____

might not be the exact hull , but wikipedia says an officer commanding one in maybe 2009 was made an Hero of Russian Federation or thereabouts in 2012 , namely for a patrol in the Atlantic . Such boats are labelled as capable of making it hard for the Western Navies to operate close to Russian landmass . A search for pictures will lead you articles on why the world should fear the Akulas . lt was in 2017 or thereabouts when USN started warning lawmakers that they would have to start fighting just off their harbours ; there was no more "security" in the Atlantic ...

something in 2013 and non-stop American disregarding of Russian diplomacy as shown in Russian moderation of lranian response in Syria , to be quickly rewarded with Ukraine , leading to Crimea , leading to Russian intervention in Syria , hence the everyday engagements of the USN between 2015 and 17 , toys in international airspace which can not be engaged or something , because it gives carte blanche to Commies to destroy the ever intrusive USN patrols across the board and framing the Chinese about it , hence WW lll or something . Which quite possibly ended only with the 100 something missiles of the mighty glorious Trumpian strike in April 2017 ... Which then no doubt encouraged the idiot in the White House that everybody in DC was a "cat" , with the word involving the letter p , and all it took was determination and converting the charade into a real bid for dictatorship . Uh , yeah , the entire crisis the America is involved with , like obliquely involves things you can not like identify ... And the then idiot in the White House ignored the entire briefings when his mighty glorious policies angered the Chinese and the Reds are now actively penetrating Continental US and US territory overseas . Yes , people find some idiot's remarks about anti-matter bombs since 2010 or something no longer funny .

translation : There no aliens , ancient or current , they are toys , America can not handle the thing , there are no points for the second place or something as they say in the Topgun movie and ı really understand the reason but we should be able to directly link our own posts -within CFC-

____View attachment 597165____

It would be very disappointing if these are just russian/chinese. What is interesting, though, is that the US (apparently?) doesn't try to shoot them down. They could just be US tech, any info on pilots not given authorization to actually fire instead of trying to go near?

The article says that there will be a presentation to the congress (?) next month.

The article says that there will be a presentation to the congress (?) next month.
I am really looking forward to this. I am sure I will be disappointed, but we may learn something interesting.

as said the option of drones firing back . There is nothing out there that the USN thinks it can not engage but a will exists and less people are doubting that ... So , more things can come out of the dark , you know , as a very tiny miniscule possibility or something ...

____
dave-clarke-small-brown-dog-as-bombs-gone.jpg
____

I don't think any current drone can just vanish instantly. But for obvious reasons it would be underwhelming if this is just secret US/Chinese/Russian tech. Unless, of course, it is only a tiny fraction of the secret :p

Anyone know of a case where the pilots actually tried to hit one of those ufos?

Just because 'we' can't explain it yet, doesn't mean aliens can explain it because it was them.

Undisclosed top secret government technology, natural phenomenon (obviously not the case in some of those videos), mundane objects deceptively looking like something else because of lighting or something (think spotlights/lasers reflecting off a clouds), drones and/or parachutes covered with lights/reflective stickers, even bugs on the camera lens are all possibilities.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/a-word-about-those-ufo-videos/

I don’t know for sure that the explanation will be a straightforward one, but any attempt to figure it out will certainly involve a deep understanding of both those realms. Because what I’d be working with are videos taken by complicated, specialized instruments in an extremely unusual reference frame (high-speed travel through the air), and I’d have to tease out the geometry of all that, not to mention the instrumental effects that come along with whatever tech these cameras are using. That’s going to be a lot of work.

People are doing it, of course, including a few of the more adventurous of us astronomers. There are some very good forum posts, videos and other places where those who are interested are breaking down the sightlines, speed vectors, and camera movements, explaining how entirely human-made aircraft or balloons can look erratic and spooky on video in exactly this way. You can read those posts and get a feel for what the analysis involves. Maybe you’ll be convinced, maybe not. But you’re unlikely to see a large number of astronomers jumping into the fray, for the very reasons above; this just isn’t our bag.

I don’t think it’s completely impossible that hyperadvanced aliens could come to visit us on Earth—being careful for some reason to first evade every sky-monitoring system we have, and leaving no observable trace other than the confusion of a handful of Navy pilots.

I do think it’s incredibly unlikely, and I think when starting with only a few grainy hard-to-interpret videos, the jump to aliens is so extreme that it would take something much more compelling than what anyone has seen so far to get me to even begin to walk down that road. Even if I wanted to spend the time to dig up Navy aircraft camera manuals and work out the flight geometry, my reward would likely be a long and tedious debate with a dedicated audience spanning the spectrum from those who think UFOs are a fun idea to people dedicated to proving they’re real.

those vanishing are catseye reflectors . You float 10 or 50 across the path of the incoming US Carrier Battlegroup , decloak one , wait for them to wake up , which can take awhile , and when the radars start tracking in peacetime freqiencies , because despite USN being idiots they still have enough sense drilled in them to keep their full capacity for wartime use . Accordingly you will have a solid understanding of what they are seeing ; and fittingly also what they are thinking . Light it up and snuff it down and the cat gif in my first post in the thread and it made a Mach 17 descent , pulled 700Gs and climbed back to like almost orbit heights . The blog that pushes Pentagon lies had it full with how they invented this whole in thing in the 1960s and how much fun they had with the Cubans ... Eye witness reports are false , what they see is only balloons and drones , though apparently with better batteries . You know , the partygirl losing her balloons and sending up a rocketeer to get them in LA . How Americans are mighty and better than everyone and have Black Programs and Area 51 and no non-White can ever measure up and Russians are also non-white wherever non-applicable ...

those vanishing are catseye reflectors . You float 10 or 50 across the path of the incoming US Carrier Battlegroup , decloak one , wait for them to wake up , which can take awhile , and when the radars start tracking in peacetime freqiencies , because despite USN being idiots they still have enough sense drilled in them to keep their full capacity for wartime use . Accordingly you will have a solid understanding of what they are seeing ; and fittingly also what they are thinking . Light it up and snuff it down and the cat gif in my first post in the thread and it made a Mach 17 descent , pulled 700Gs and climbed back to like almost orbit heights . The blog that pushes Pentagon lies had it full with how they invented this whole in thing in the 1960s and how much fun they had with the Cubans ... Eye witness reports are false , what they see is only balloons and drones , though apparently with better batteries . You know , the partygirl losing her balloons and sending up a rocketeer to get them in LA . How Americans are mighty and better than everyone and have Black Programs and Area 51 and no non-White can ever measure up and Russians are also non-white wherever non-applicable ...

There's no reason to think that US experts on the field are dumb or that they can't test theories. Furthermore, if this is a Russian/Chinese spy aircraft capable of becoming invisible at times, why would it not have the prime objective to not give away such an ability?

once again there are no "planes" out there , a Communist plane outperforming Americans is a sin you will never hear confessed to . Furthermore we all have a full 4 years of experience that roughly half of Americans are either full fools or lack basic qualities required to be an humanbeing instead of some creature with intelligence and extreme levels of ego . Who were then brilliantly led by an idiot . Who was briefed on the subject that the trickery implied up to Mach17 could be simulated and that could create disruption to ballistic missile defence as some Patriot battery could expend all its missiles trying to intercept fake targets , to clear the way for a real lranian barrage and BSS , the good old Trump had a brain seizure and decided this could not be and said on TV that America had weapons that were 17 times faster than the enemy types and this is googleable too , and obviously the enemy could not even go supersonic ...

with a population like this , who was barely beaten back from starting a Civil War , it will really be a very brave American expert to talk non-humans like Reds and ı would rather use something like monkeys and whatnot but am not sure whether people would not report me , can use 1960s tricks to fool with the smartest . No American pilot has seen an alien craft that goes super duper hyper mypersonic , or vanishes from sight , or teleports itself ; they are lying ; they are hiding behind a facade of aliens who can be the only beings smarter than Americans , for now , because give Lockmart another billion trillions and they too will do flying saucers .

Top Bottom