UGH stupid trading posts

jasonhage

Chieftain
I like farms more so than trading posts. how do I make that the defualt Worker function when that is the best option.

Ummm select farms instead of a trading post?

I like farms more so than trading posts

Youre doing it wrong :p

Trading Post > Farms on all non riverside tiles. If you need food, you pay a maritime city state.

I put my workers in Auto so i don't micromanage them

Well wouldnt that be the reason why your workers arent building what you specifically want them too?

I like farms more so than trading posts. how do I make that the defualt Worker function when that is the best option.

Try put your cities to max food production and then see if workers do more farms....i'm not on my pc so can't tell you if that will work for sure.

In My Documents/My Games/Civ 5, there are two INI files. One of them, near the top, has "auto workers leave improvements." Set it to "...=1"

Then put in the farms you want, and leave the workers to "spam" trading posts.

In My Documents/My Games/Civ 5, there are two INI files. One of them, near the top, has "auto workers leave improvements." Set it to "...=1"

Awesome. Thank you!!! I have been missing this option so much. Can't believe it's not in the interface.

WTF!? Why isn't...? Gah.

I love this game, or rather, I will love this game. Once they fix the CTD's, slow turns, graphic issues, send in the archers first AI and broken improvments etc.

How could the mess up so many features from the last version of the game? I just don't get it. Oh well, I'm off to see what other goodies are hiding in that ini-file.

My only problem with this is whenever I look at one I yell at my screen "YAY! The circus is in town!!!"

That is all...

Top Bottom