UI city and diplomacy screen

Searched a lot, but....
is there a screen in CIV6 to quickly see all the cities and what they are building/producing?
Also, is there a screen with a quick recap of diplomacy status and relations between all leaders?

No and no. You'll need UI mods for that.

I can recommend Concise UI mod. The author reworked it and republished last night and now it is modular, meaning that you can pick whatever elements you like and leave out the ones you don't, which is just great.

But even this mod won't give you diplo status and relations between the leaders on one screen, Civ3&4 like.
It has Diplomatic banner, I just can't remember right now if the tooltip shows all leader's wars, when you mouse over the portrait on he main game screen.

Yes, the new multi queue list allows you to see all of your cities and what they are producing. It also allows you to add items to slot what you want each city to build next or even repeat something like a city project for example all from one screen. Just open the production list for any city and at the top of the list you will see a button that says Multi-Queue, just click that and there you have it. No mod needed.

As for diplomacy, you do have to visit each leader individually to see how they feel about everyone else but I should also mention there is a new global resource screen that lets you see which luxury and strategic resource each leader has (and how many of each). This is great for figuring out who has stuff you want or who might want to trade for your extra resources.

This is assuming you have the Gathering Storm expansion of course.

Also, is there a screen with a quick recap of diplomacy status and relations between all leaders?

Yes. The main screen when using EDR.

But even this mod won't give you diplo status and relations between the leaders on one screen, Civ3&4 like.

Not that mod, no, but the original EDR from which he drew inspiration, that one yes.

As for diplomacy, you do have to visit each leader individually to see how they feel about everyone else but I should also mention there is a new global resource screen that lets you see which luxury and strategic resource each leader has (and how many of each). This is great for figuring out who has stuff you want or who might want to trade for your extra resources.

Nope. You see all that with EDR, right there in the diplo banner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom