1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

UI - Military Log

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Mod Components' started by whoward69, Nov 1, 2015.

1. whoward69

whoward69 DLL Minion

"Your spearman was bombarded by a Barbarian Archer" ... what?? ... where????

Or more likely ...

"Hang on, didn't I have a Scout healing somewhere over there?"

You've fallen victim to missing a crucial combat message as it flashed up at the top of the screen.

"UI - Military Log" captures all of those messages and presents up to the last 50 in a popup log - accessible from the top-right diplo corner menu

Click on an entry to centre the map on the plot that generated the message.

Requires v68 of my DLL

2. MikePreece

MikePreece Chieftain

Anyone used this? I just installed it but can't see the menu option to display it. Maybe it doesn't work with 'load saved game'?

3. MikePreece

MikePreece Chieftain

Lol. I just tried it with a new game. Works fine for me. Note that you need to install the DLL mod too. I wondered about that, but the install procedure is just as for the others - copy it into the MODS folder and Robert is your proverbial.

4. ryanmusante

ryanmusante Regular Supporter

I'm using Vox Populi which includes the DLL integrated. So the incompatibility is within VP.