UI Mod - FFH2 .23(c) to BTS(j)

Morkonan

Warlord
I recently switched over to BTS. Yes, it took me awhile to get the expansion. After eagerly installing FFH2(j) for BTS, I was a bit disappointed in not seeing the excellent UI Mod that the Vanilla version (.23c) used.

What is the name of that UIMod used in the Vanilla version of FFH2 .23(c) and is it compatible with the BTS version? Particularly, I liked the the unit handling buttons, separating units out in the stacks for better management. Also, promoted units were highlighted better and some unit selection handling was a bit better as well.

Any help on this would be appreciated. Also, I'd like to know whether or not there are any compatibility issues. I do like the new UI display and artwork so, would like to know if it is an override UI mod or if it just "sits on top" like a proper xml mod.

I think you're talking about the Plot List Enhancement (PLE), which was a mod component. You can probably search these forums to find the thread, but I don't know if it was ever updated to BtS.

Gekko, I'd forgotten that, it's been a while since I played a mod that incorporated the BUG mod.

I didn't take it that way, so no apology necessary. It's not always easy to convey tone of voice in an online post -- I certainly didn't mean to sound depressed or insulted. :)

Thanks guys. As soon as I get through with this last savegame, I'll check up on Wild Mana & BUG. Wild Mana (and just BUG alone) seems desirable but, I'm still getting used to FFH2 with BTS (j) right now. Once I get the hang of that, I'll experiment with those modmods.

Top Bottom