Votes: 12 16.2%
  • No, I can't/don't want to

Votes: 33 44.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Other/token GRM

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters
Nice photo's from a nice crowd of nice people. But .... Stapel with matching glasses ???

I try to be there next time.

Actually, the yellow glasses are better without a yellow shirt.

And please don't laugh at it! They were fricking expensive!

I must say that Stapel looks a bit like Rik.

I'm not sure why you think so.....

Guys, only just heard about this (my fault for never browsing OT threads). I couldn't have made it anyway since my better half and I were in the New Forest this past weekend (having reached one of those "anywhere on the planet would be preferable to London right now") moments. Hope you had a good time anyway, which judging by all that alcohol you probably did, and if there's another one in the offing at any point do let me know. Unless you don't want me there, of course. I'd understand.

Usually these gatherings are free for all to visit, unless you are one or more of the following:

-Scottish
-Northern English
-Female
-Male with long hair
-A French speaking person
-Of Indian descent

Rumours go some have been able to escape these guide lines though.

Nice photo's from a nice crowd of nice people. But .... Stapel with matching glasses ???
Agree and agree. Yellow shirt is good. But... yellow glasses ? :D :crazyeye:

I try to be there next time.
Same here. Not the best moment for me this year...

I must say that Stapel looks a bit like Rik.
You mean... he's Dutch ??

Usually these gatherings are free for all to visit, unless you are one or more of the following:

[...]
-A French speaking person
[...]
I rarely drop a line in French at such meetings, so I'll be back. :p

And I suppose I ought to apologise for shouting at non-con to "stop that now!" when he started drizzling sweet and sour sauce over the table - perhaps the inner father in me came to the surface. On the other hand, the whole tea incident was just too stupid for words, so perhaps I'll hold fire on that apology...

Naw, that was entirely my fault. I mentioned that the thing in the middle of the table rotated, forgetting I was speaking to Noncon who, in his child-like delight in such a contraption, would of course proceed to test it at full spin :p

My shirt was not that purple.

Great pics Furiey! Jules (both of you)--what's up with the short hair? :confused:

Bas--the glasses. :smoke:

Looks like a riotous time and wish I could've joined you.

Time for new thread?

Top Bottom