UK CFC Meet 2010

Are you interested in coming?

• Total voters
You can sleep on the couch, as long as you can afford to pay a plane ticket to... here.

Well I might be going back to uni this year, at the age of 27, to do a masters in something web-design related. That would make me an MA indeed. Anyway so, that would be in october, so in september I will be winding up my volunteer work or any actual job i happen to get by then, so I should be available to join you guys, whether you like it or not :) especially if there is a free place to 'crash' as the young hipsters say.

Right now I am trying to start scrounging off the state for a while, so I will have some amount of moneys.

BTW London has a lot of train stations, i am confuzzled!

Yay. Would be super cool to meet you Dafty! An others!
I suggest simply getting so drunk and staying awake til the first train in the morning? Or an hour hop to wherever I end up in Brighton this coming year?

If not i'll do some research, see if I can re-find some of my Londoner friends...

Yes it would be cool for me to meet you, but kinda weird for you I think :)

Apparently my aunt (the one who works for the EU in belgium and landed a job in NYC that enabled me to visit there a couple times) is retiring, buying a flat/appartment in London and moving there this summer. So that's another option for me. Although I realise that London is quite a big place.

EDIT: ALTERNATE VENUE: my parents also own a large-ish static caravan in Wemyss Bay, near Glasgow, which has supplies of whiskey, a HDTV and is open to raver parties so long as everything is put back neatly afterwards. Honestly on a nice summer's day it is like the mediterranean coast up there. And there are highland cows in the adjoining farm :)

General concensus seems to be mid-late september sometime.

I am also up for a highland whiskey rave... Nu-Genre!

I would suggest a competition between Abaddon and Grimz, but Abaddon has gotten himself a girlfriend now so it might not be appropriate :p

Name the competition. :p

Now you see, my beautiful Lizzie would help me on such a competition!

Well she would only count once of course. What I was meaning was her as a gf dones not inhibit such events!

Possibly. I don't really like making plans for things in september when it's june. Still I live in London anyway, so if I'm free...

So looks like I am going to be starting my postgraduate course the last weekend in September... Does that count me out for this meet, if its still going ahead?

Also, just something I want to put out there, I have a house to myself for the first two weeks of August, if anyone wants wild parties or wants to visit Blackpool (I live in St Annes nearby). The only problem is its a bungalow... got a converted attic/loft tho :)

Top Bottom