UK CFC Meet 2010

Are you interested in coming?

• Total voters

Abaddon

Deity
A successful, if very wet meet-up was had :) Cheers Guys!

--------------------------------------

Some previous meet-up action:
Spoiler :
UK CFC Meet up?

ComradeDavo, Mise, Noncomformist, Whomp, Holly, Rambuchan, ComradeDavo's girlfirend.

UK CFC meetup mark II

Furiey, Stapel, Melifluous, Brennan, Rik Meleet, Kan something, nonconformist, Davo, Matrix, Dell.

UK CFC Meet 2007?

Deary me, I'm awful with cameras - a lot of the pictures were very blurry so I've had to ignore a few. I do hope Furiey is there for the next one.

So, here's the first lot:

Spoiler :
Obligatory group shot, though this was at the end of the night. To be honest I just wanted to make everyone stand in the rain a tiny bit longer.

That's Abaddon, GinandTonic, ComradeDavo, Mise and Daftpanzer

Obligatory, er, Davo making a strange face while Mise struts in the background shot?

Start of the day, with just Mise and ComradeDavo for company.

Since no-one else turned up, we headed off to play air-hockey. After a while we left, with those two citing 'ooh we want to go to a pub', but I think it's because they wanted to drown their sorrows after devastating losses against the visiting Scottish team.

Mise won 'Best t-shirt of the UK Meetup 2010' award. I won the 'Worst ability to keep from moving the camera about when taking a picture' award. Sigh.

Mr. Davo

Mr. Sharuminar

Mr. Plotinus

Mr. Abaddon

And Mr. Tonic

I didn't get any pics of Daftpanzer for these early stages, but he shall appear in a later post as I chronicle the groups adventures for food.

Such as this one.

Since a couple of you, who shall remain nameless, insisted:

Location: Starbucks, 55 Oxford Street (By Soho Street and to the West of Tottenham Court Road Station)

(1 on map)

Prospective activities:
-drinking
-debating
-drinking
-meal
-drinking
-people making cultural jokes
-drinking
-naming and shaming/denunciation of douches on here
-drinking
-"hard liquor" phase of the night reached
-civ discussion
-drinking
-incident involving the Pirates Fanatic Centre
-supper
-drinking
-Sean Connery incident repeated
-drinking

Cheers guys!

As always, if I can find time and money, which I haven't thus far, count me in.

Does anyone know if the trains are doing their special return-journeys-anywhere-for-a-tenner thing this summer like they did last year?

It's always interesting to see what you guys look like in real life. Me I'm just waiting for the day when we have a CFC meetup in San Francisco or San Jose! :goodjob:

2015?

Yay!

@Yared. No, but he just loves us!

I'll be in the south east the weekend after next* but don't think I will be over again during the summer.

*depending on Eyjafjallajokull

If someone is willing to fly me there and back, I'd be interested.

Somehow, I doubt that will happen, but I figure I might as well mention the possibility.

I will come! wait, I don't think I can come up with 1,000$ to fly over there. Oh well. Want to, but can't.

If it is sometime in August or September, then there is a slightly higher than negligible chance that I could come.

Top Bottom