UK CFC Meet 2011

So when is everyone getting there by? I was planning on 2pm but nobody else has said an actual time yet!

sorry to hear that, Furiey.

I'm not coming up to London today either... can't make it, and not in a fit state for an all-nighter in any case (which is always the plan, cos I'm not paying for a hotel room!). Recently had a few nights out for end-term partying. I'm an old man now and have to save myself up for these things :)

Another meet later this year, anyone??

Anyways hope you guys have a good time!

PS: if anyone ever wants to come down to Portsmouth let me know - some nice clubs/bars/pubs and seafront here, also got 2 empty rooms at my place until august.

You could always just buy a day return and get the train home at 11pm... That's what I'm doing!

Well Abaddon is still asleep, but I will text you Mise my dear!

Bleh. The office move has hit some moderately catastrophic snags, so the odds of me being out and about anytime today or tonight are rapidly approaching zero. :(

It was a lot of fun! We only had 4 this time, me, Boundless, Abbadon and GinandTonic - down significantly from previous years. Though that did make it easier to discuss the rest of you so perhaps it was for the best.

Anyone end up in bed with Abaddon this year?

Current odds being offered:

GinandTonic: 100/1
Mise: 25/1
Boundless: 6/1
Carlton House: 3/1
He slept alone, desperately alone: Evens

Whatever floats your boat. I was thinking more along the lines of him having to meet you 25 times before you'd sleep with him. But I suppose you know your own mind. :ack:

I thought this was next weekend?

:hmm: I need to read dates better.

Twas fun :) You guys should have come along to the Euston Tap afterwards.

Pics or it didn't happen

Well then it didn't happen!

Things get rather blurry after the 8% stout at the tap, but The Blue Posts (wonderful name for the location for a forum meet) def happened.

Top Bottom