UK CFC Meet 2011

I've been to Edinburgh, but I actually live in Gloucestershire. :)

No, never. I've been living here for over 20 years, though I did go to university in Wales. :D

My usual maybe. If it's in summer I might actually come this time, rather than lame out.

Im def in if it's in the next two months. After that I may be out of town so I'ld like to make it but who knows.

I've been to Edinburgh, but I actually live in Gloucestershire. :)

My favourite county! I'm so jealous you have the Cotswolds on your doorstep!

I seem to remember after the last one someone saying they'd meant to buy me a beer but hadn't had a chance. So naturally I'll be at this one.

Yes, indeed. I just had too many names without faces thrown at me and I missed that you were you! Sorry about that, will make amends this time around :)

I plan to say I'll attend, and then chicken out at last minute based on life/sickness/ennui/any old excuse.

So, yeah, I'll attend. When is it ?

Well, I live on London, so no excuses from over here... I'm in, but I might be away during the summer, so depends on the date.

I've been to London twice this year already so I don't think I will make it this year.

I'll add my usual "I'm in if I have enough finances", and will change this to a "sorry guys can't afford it" when the date is more or less set.

You going to be living down there all summer? I'm thinking ideally it would be towards the end of June this meet?

Also, if you don't do LifeNES, don't come to the Meet! :evil:

;)

Whats LifeNES

Whats LifeNES

It was this --> http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=223596
A now finished evolution game where we controlled organisms from the very start of life itself!

Dafty is considering running another one, so I'm trying to push him into that.. he is deciding between NESlife and a few other, different, lesser games to run here.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=419199

I'd buy the first round or two if Dafty does another one.. which if you want a pint out of things, I suggest you go and vote to encourage him to do so! ;)

I'd really like to go to this, some unmoderated chat with the UK types around here would be great fun!

I'm getting a flight to Vietnam in May, and since Dublin isn't quite up to the task of direct flights, I will almost surely be stopping over in London, in which case I will go. Of course the dates would have to suit me. Like 18th - 24th May. Which is really soon, but yeah, theres the window of my opportunity.

Top Bottom