1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

UK Counties Civs

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Unreleased Mods' started by Sharkman Briton, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Sharkman Briton

Sharkman Briton Chieftain

Hey, I'm trying to make a mod that adds a new civ for every UK county, and I could use some help. I'm gonna post all questions I have on this thread and the Creation Help Subforum.

Spoiler PROGRESS :

• Dorset, led by Harry Paye [WIP]
    • Dorset, led by another leader. [X]
    • Devon, lead by leader 1 [X]
    • Devon, led by leader 2 [X]
    • etc.

People working on this:
    • Sharkman Briton
    Any help is appreciated!

2. Homusubi

Homusubi Lafcadio Hearn Wannabe

I'd like to see this happen, I'm from the UK and this sounds like it would make some rather interesting TSL games to say the least! Are you really planning on doing multiple leaders for every county? All I can say is, good luck with Rutland.

Which bit do you need help with? If it's anything other than the coding, we might be able to help each other out here.

3. SilverLord12

SilverLord12 Chieftain

Would this include a TSL for all counties on a huge map of the British isles? Could you add Irish/ NI counties as well?