UK Election Results 2010

Nick Robinson trolls Gordon Brown.

I could see in his eyes...

HE'S ONLY GOT ONE EYE NICK YOU TROLL.

Krill's Sig said:
You just wasted 6 seconds of your life reading this sentence.

How slowly do you read? I managed that in 3! :p

Lab hold Tooting! Yes we Khan!

Only 4% to Tories. Nothing like enough - Nick Robinson.

Game On.

EDIT: Groovy beard for the Christian Party guy.

EDIT2: Looks like LibDems not doing nearly as well as expected.

All the "calculators" are based on the assumption of a roughly equal swing in all marginals. I think the results so far show that we can throw this assumption straight out the window...

I'm really enjoying watching the awkward formality of the constituencies being called out. Sadiq Khan got elected, to which his supporters start shouting "YES WE KHAN!" enthusiastically. In (what seems to me to be) a typically British fashion the election officer calms them down by repeatedly saying "THANK YOU". Aggressive politeness. Works every time.

Also there was a Karl Marx lookalike running too. Theres always some amusing looking "other" candidate. :D

Lib Dems only hope was a hung parliament and negoitiating power as a coalition party. So far that hasn't changed. they don;t have to do well to get what they want, they just need the Tories to fail and Labour to cling on to power for as long as possible.

This election is just positioning for the politics before the next election.

Yeah. 3 way marginals should be very interesting, especially in student heavy constituencies, if they got out of bed and voted ;)

Guildford has a 9% swing to Cons at the expense of Lib Dems and Labour. What the hell?

A load of students somewhere turned up without their voting cards. Tsk.

EDIT: Fiona Bruce, I would.

Well I'd invite her to join me and Emily Maitliss.

Shame Daisy Sampson isn't on the BBC anymore.

I hope Mishal Hussain is going to pop in later too.

SNP hold Angus. Is Angus OK with that?

Top Bottom