UK facists Win seats in European Parliament

Listening to a few right-wingers and fascists doesnt equal listening to the whole country.

Listening to a few right-wingers and fascists doesnt equal listening to the whole country.

No, I am talking about the broader British trend of euro-skepticism.

But looking at trends/generalisations doesnt always give true indications of the truth.

In regards to British Eurosceptism:

Most Brits really don't have a clue what Europe does for them. What we really need is a proper pro-European campaign to eduducate people about just exactly what the E.U does for them and why it's so good for us to be part of it.

This eurosceptism comes about due to what I basically regard as lies from UKIP and anti-E.U Tories.

Although I'm abliged to make a lengthy comment that the BNP and Fascism are different, it would most probably prove futile to the readers. In short, the BNP are an awful abononation, their policies would criple Great Britian and their wanna-be Neo-rightist idea that Britian is only as strong as the number of people it claims as enemies is beyond belief.

Most Brits really don't have a clue what Europe does for them. What we really need is a proper pro-European campaign to eduducate people about just exactly what the E.U does for them and why it's so good for us to be part of it.

Magic sentence sir. I've tried to explain the same to my peers, but they just won't have it. It's as if there is an EU phobia here.

This eurosceptism comes about due to what I basically regard as lies from UKIP and anti-E.U Tories.
Yeah, exactly. The EU suffers from terrible marketing, like the Democrats for the last 8 years.

I don't know why British euro-scepticism is surprising to you folks, but I do understand the desire of the others to rid the EU of nations who are not totally into it.

... what does the EU do for the UK?

... what does the EU do for the UK?
Billions of pounds of trade annually. Membership in the EU allows them to have a say in the regulation of that trade with relative ease.

So what else can we gain from further integration?
I dunno, I'm not a European so I don't know what the issues are about integration these days.

Well the BNP and their supporters are down on immigrants so that means they will be in a proper state if they need to go to hospital if we kick all the immigrant doctors and nurses out of the country.

They (the BNP and their racist supporters) don't need kicking out they need their racist faces kicking in.

We've already kicked out a fair few immigrant doctors under Labour. They've been badly mistreated.

Parliamentary democracy always opens the door for fringe parties. The 2 party system of the US has it's weaknesses, but person has to be close enough to mainstream to fit within the party. So (most) of the absolute nutjobs are sidelined.

Were you not paying attention to your country's current affairs between the years 2000-2008?

Well the BNP and their supporters are down on immigrants so that means they will be in a proper state if they need to go to hospital if we kick all the immigrant doctors and nurses out of the country.

Too late, the rope has been tightened.

I doubt very many people oppose the EU as an economic union; those advocating full withdrawal are just plain delusional.

Top Bottom