UK PTW release

swiftsure

Warlord
amazon are putting 6th december as release date for PTW in UK. Anyone know if this is correct?:(

well...... amazon dont normally get release dates wrong so yes, it's probably true.

I guess they simply won't release the game in Europe until it is properly patched. They have quite a bunch of angry American customers, so they don't need to get the Europeans angry as well.
This would then indicate that the patch is out by December 6th.

Good reasoning there Squirrel...Infogrames are hopefully LEARNING the "how to be a good publisher game" after a slow start ;)

:king:

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating!

i have been waiting and waiting for this to come out, and the day b4 i wuz gonna get it, its delayed.

graaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwaaaaaaaerrrrrrr

:( :( :( :(

i REALLY hope i never have to download another patch for this game, if they are delaying it to fix the problems, coz that would be just about the only thing that could calm me down :crazyeye:

Originally posted by MC4K
aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating!

i have been waiting and waiting for this to come out, and the day b4 i wuz gonna get it, its delayed.

graaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwaaaaaaaerrrrrrr

:( :( :( :(

i REALLY hope i never have to download another patch for this game, if they are delaying it to fix the problems, coz that would be just about the only thing that could calm me down :crazyeye:

I feel your pain!!!! I was SOOOOOOO excited and then they tell me this!!! whats the difference between the American version and the British version that would force this delay!!!!!!

Difference between US and European version??

Later release date = More time to fix bugs!! I hope.....

I'd rather have the game now and download the patch later than have to wait even longer for it!!!!!

I want it NOW!!!!!!

wow, I thought Sweden would be the last to get it. It is actually released today (nov 22), I think.

So what am I doing sitting around at home?

As I said a while ago, they're obviously testing it on the American market before it hits the really important market over here :p

Just like films :D

Unfortunatley, I don't think the delay has anything to do with any patch. I believe the reason for the delay is that they want to release it in whole Europe at the same time, and some of the local language versions hasn't been finished yet. So they don't want to release it in England (or here in Norway where we get the English version) until they have Italian, German etc. translations ready.

To look at the bright side though: This hopefully means that there is a new patch ready for download when the game is finally released here.

it had better be patched!!

im on a 56k and i dont want to have to wait ages to buy an extremely buggy game then have to wait even longer to download the damn patch so i can actualy play the thing!!!!!

what is the point of releacing it to all of the eu at the same time? we aint the same country just coz we are on the same continent!

i hope hope hope that it will be patched by the time it is releaced, i think its pretty lame that we have to wait for ages for the same game, especialy such a badly tested one.

Amazon are now putting 13th Dec on the release date!!

It's really taking the piss. I'm now thinking of cancelling my order with Amazon because it's holding up several other items (including a Christmas gift).

I very much doubt that it will be patched. Likely as not the UK copies are all boxed and ready to ship. And by Janurary there'll be another bunch of bugs needing to be fixed, anyway.

Jase writes "Just to let you know that the UK version of PTW is shipping now. Hopefully get mine in time for the weekend :)"

how come amazon.co.uk says it will be releaced on the 13th of dec then????

is this a mistake or is the world going crazy???

my vote is for the world going crazy.

Top Bottom