UKNES3 Reloaded - Forged in the Flames of War...

amirsan said:
that would be a good idea... but also a pain in the ass.. Not sure how it would work. Maybe if you have an army over 3 or 4 units you have to pay 1 for each unit after that.
It's just that I've never played a board nes without it. But I don't think I'll be missing it :)

Finmaster said:
It's just that I've never played a board nes without it. But I don't think I'll be missing it :)

yeah, I thought myself it would be a pain in the ass for me, but I will wish it was there if my arch enemy started building tons and tons of armies...

Whats going to stop us from building 10 armies a turn when we make more then 15 gold income a turn?

uknemesis said:
No maintenance costs, scrapped that, and also scrapped militia from UKNES3 - these should equal each other out.

I haven't placed the Austro-Hungarian Empire there because I want it to be able to move quickly into the Balkans, where they can secure the traditional land of that Empire.

As for Libya, I just thought of it randomly, the player can change it if they so choose.

So erez, you come in here and criticise (wrongly, Vienna is 33, not 41), but you don't join up. Cheers, a lot of help there.

UKNemesis

PS: Sorry if I sound like a grouchy old man lol, only just got up.
Nah it's ok. Just I always loose at this games :p still in this way Austria can take over Italy insteda of Rome... and the Italians are quite closed up there....

minor details questions on the rules:
1. how many armies can a fleet hold? 4 (judging by the "corners" thing)?
2. can we bank gold?

and i've sent orders.

yes you can bank gold, but if people start banking stupid amounts, storing up for war or something, I'll put a cap on it.

And yes, 4 armies on a fleet, forgot to mention that lol.

Nemesis

Anyone taken Austria? Seems to be only nation free...

Actually I am switching from Papal States to Austria, after all I have never really played the Austrians in one of these before and I belive the diffrent challenges will be healthy for my growth as a neser (yeah right)

If erez wont i will.

DO IT DO IT. We need one more player and we can start!!

Hey I used to be a NES'r a year or two ago as Revouloutionariy... anyone remember?? :blush: Had to leave cause moved in GF but diddnt go so well so back at rents till uni this october...

Anyway been lurking for a day or two and saw UK release a NES from my era so just had to join in if you'll have me.

Will sort out orders, story and suchlike once I updated myself on rules

No spaces left unless we can squeeze another player in somewhere. I think somewhere in Northern Europe would be good ;)

I dunno man. Hey what happened to your name?

Or if you quikcly claim the Papal States before Tyrion confirms or erez takes it.

Well I dont want to crowd out the map and would have fun just lurking but it seemed like things were getting held up waiting for the last nation to be taken so I thought I would jump in. I have already sent orders for Rome but if Tyrion or Erez would like it they are welcome to jump in and take over.

Lost the password and I dont mind starting over. Hey you lost the 2 on your name. My 2nd favourite half of your name.

There way only 2 parts to my name..........

Top Bottom