UKNES3 Reloaded - Forged in the Flames of War...

to: Russia and Austria
That division is fine with us.

UKNES Reloaded - Update 2

The New Millennium Dawns...

Millions of people cheered as the clocks and church bells rang out the start of the new millennium. Welcome to 1800 (I know they celebrated it in 1801 lol) people!

Map

Money to spend
Amirsan - 4
Emu - 6
Jason the King - 4
Finmaster - 5
Tyrion - 6
Blackheart - 7
Tommy Toon - 4
RoddyVR - 7
Sheep - 7
Conehead234 - 6
EnglishPunk - 7
WarlordMatt - 7

Nemesis

damn im so stupid, cant believe i put 11 instead of 13.

From Libya
To Morocco:
We propose that you take 74 while we take 75 and 76. It is also our intention to take 26, at some point at least.

Orders tomorrow, when I'll have more time.

To Libya and Morocco
From Spain

Spanish explorers lay claim on the Balearic islands (70) in the name of his greatness, King Jason. We ask that you honor this claim, and we will honor Lybia's claim on 26.

To Spain
From Morocco
Fair enough. I suppose you don't have anywhere else to go anyway if you want to have seven territories under your rule.

To: Austria

Stop ignoring our diplomacy. We propose an alliance between our 2 nations.

To France
From The Pope:
You may have 13, but we wish to have hold of the islands south of it. Corsica, Sicily, etc.
We have no time for conflict at the moment it is the Infidels we need to be worrying about.

The modern Suez Canal isn't built yet. Work was started on it in 1859. So no, the Red Sea cannot be used to build fleets.

As for barracks and ports, they can pump out as many fleets or armies per turn as you can afford.

Also, new fleets can have new armies loaded onto them *hint hint* lol. Then next turn they can be unloaded... And both turns, the fleet itself could move.

Nemesis

To Sweden
From Russia

I would like to make sure that you are happy with our current border. I am.

Czar Roddy

-------------------------------
To Ottoman Empire
From Russia

The Russian Army in territory 53 has been told to follow your orders. If you want it to go into territory 52 to help you secure the land (incase the egyptians move in too, it would be a 2 on 1 instead of a 1on1). Or they can stay where they are if you prefer them to (if you trust egypt to keep their (last) word and let you have the province without a fight). Your choice.

Czar Roddy
------------------------------------

To Germany
From Russia

Are you happy/ok with our current border (between 58 and 57)?
I have not interest in territory 39 (that one's for you and austria to figure out).

Czar Roddy

To THe Pope
From Spain

I believe territory 13 should go to France. Besides, I do not have an army to take it with. As for corsica and sardina, you are behind one step in taking them. Lybia has a port, and will be able to take it before you will.

To Germany
From Russia

This could cause problems. I own 57 and dont plan on letting it go, and you seem to want it for yourself. Atleast one of us is going to be disapointed and right now it looks like it will be you. I hope that you do not start a war just to shift the disapointment to me. A war this early will not benefit either of us, so I suggest you forget about 57 for now and build up. Maybe later we can figure something out.

to: Russia
If the Egyptians refuse to give me 52, you are free to help us secure it. But lets see what they say first.

To Spain
From The Pope:
I wasnt aware that you were in the business of interecepting messages, still we did say France could have it. A Port Libya may have but a Navy they have not and it will take them time to get that plus they still have the south to take... we will see who gets European soil first.

Top Bottom