Ukraine and Russia may go to war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any actual hard info on what is going on in the ground? I mean, just how likely is a really larger than the previous ones skirmish from Ukraine, possibly making use of turkish (I assume bought - not that it matters, because Turkey isn't a superpower) drones?
There is little talk in Greece about it (and by little, I mean VERY little), so my question is entirely honest. Maybe it isn't very real, but I would expect at least some info to be there about it, particularly for interested parties such as Russia/their public.

As for Turkey... Certainly an actual war between Ukraine and Russia (not just skirmishes which don't lead anywhere) is the worst. It may also be the worst for the Ukraine, but that is another issue.

I think that Biden also now called Putin a "murderer" or something of the kind. Maybe he will order Lapdogan to repeat, but not with words; repeat by having nice US warships going to the black sea and in such a case there is some truth to a joke I once read in a youtube video:

Youtuber said:
Turkey wants to be islamic khalifa, but will end up being Mia Khalifa.

Last edited:
the drones were gifted as in New Turkey donates money (from Treasury) to Ukraine and Ukraine buys from the family company of the second son-in-law of the PM . That there is very little in the media should not be surprising , because NATO obviously plans big but might not dare and yet nobody would like the start of WW lll . To which ı don't object , but then ı have antimatter bombs , starships , tons and tons of stuff which is only Sci-fi to armies of the world .

and no , once again ı will not lift a finger for Ukranians , there will be no nuclear fallout or anything , so a war of Kiev and Russia and Nazis on one side with Chechens opposing is like a thousand kilometers away or something . Heroism of New Turkey is imposing asv long as it is others who suffer , Ukranians will accidentally sink USS Porter , so like obviously no issues at all . And yeah , Bidon's comments had already had a shadow in the thread , by defining not New Turkey as an American puppet , won't you say ?

and no , once again ı will not lift a finger for Ukranians , there will be no nuclear fallout or anything , so a war of Kiev and Russia and Nazis on one side with Chechens opposing is like a thousand kilometers away or something .
Nothing can be done, America insists. Ukraine wants Turkey to bring them Crimea on a plate. Greece wants Constantinople back.
Nobody cares what Turkey or Russia want :)

Nothing can be done, America insists. Ukraine wants Turkey to bring them Crimea on a plate. Greece wants Constantinople back.
Nobody cares what Turkey or Russia want :)

Are you mocking r16 Turkish paranoia?

We did offer a fantasy carve up of Turkey. You want anything for Russia?

No reason for a nuclear fall-out :) It's not like the US plans to invade Russia itself.
Turkey can even stay with its friend, Russia. It's just that not all of it will be allowed to go there.

US won't invade Russia lol. Probably won't even shoot down a plane.

They'll do some sanctions in a week or two, patriotic Russians will go "lol no effect" despite having an economy barely bigger than Australia.

Putin gets to blame the evil imperial west for Russian's economic problems while his friends steal some more money.

Biden gets to relive the cold war, not sure if he ever left or knows the date. Ukraine might get some Javelin missiles while their elites steal as much as they can without even pretending by Putin and co.

Some poor bastard catches it in Donbass, superior Russian engineering fails to supply Crimea with water.

Greece still fails at basic finance and things get worse.

Kyrikos thinks if Zard gives him a purple dress he can sell it. Or it's actually surprisingly comfortable to wear.

Did I miss anything?

The point of things getting worse, is to have an eruption at some point. Otherwise there's no fun and people won't keep playing.

So just to be clear that purple dress idea is fun for you? Not judging whatever floats your boat. Chloe would approve.

Why wouldn't it be.
Although it goes better with a Constantinople.

That's after we seize Constainople. I get to crown myself as Cinstatibe XII, you're my empress in said purple dress.

Hey, I am not TS :)

I just like purple.

Didn't say you were. I am an autocrat and a bastard though hence you're my Empress.

Marriage won't be consummated. Sorry you can take a lover in the side though I'm not the jealous type;)

ah yes , another point where one doesn't know what to say .

this on how people have no clue , but having no clue is also innocence ?

morgan-yon-14d.jpg

or this ? The guy's coat is wet ; they ask what and he tells them he just went to Mars . You know where Muslims rule but it will be the end of the world when they come here . Supposedly in 1950 to be exact , when he tells Americans are wrong to try going to the moon , no air , no water there but there is everything on Mars . Easy on the mockery and stuff , he was obviously the leader of a congregation , so advanced that they refused to pray in mosques in the past behind State's imams , declaring all of them would burn in hell ; they might track you or something ...

mar.JPG

^Nevermind that, r16, tell them how the leader of the "almost racists" suggested you don't use the term astronaut for your space stuff, because it is greek, and use some funny turkish term instead :D

your country's media following people are a month late , at least . To make buying a place on a Musk rocket look like a breathtaking revolution and what not and they will no doubt forget it in 2023 or thereabouts , in a country now ruled by people who like totally hate all those "made up" words , they are supposedly going to come up with a made up word . Except the head of the "space agency" favours fezagir , reportedly full Persian of the same ...

I read that there is a massive build-up of troops in the border with the russian parts (in eastern Ukraine). I have to doubt Ukraine will act alone - they saw what happened with Georgia and the false US promises - so what exactly is going on there?
Two weeks later, reaction is "buildup of Russian forces on the border" and "new weaponry on the rebels side"
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/world/europe/ukraine-russia-fighting.html

See the typical example of Western "unbiased" journalism - not a word about Ukrainian preparations. Reading NYT article, Russian buildup looks like aggressive measure, absolutely uncalled for.
Expect news about Russian "unprovoked attack" soon. The war will start late April-May, unless Zelensky is stopped by Germany and France.

Two weeks later, reaction is "buildup of Russian forces on the border" and "new weaponry on the rebels side"
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/world/europe/ukraine-russia-fighting.html

See the typical example of Western "unbiased" journalism - not a word about Ukrainian preparations. Reading NYT article, Russian buildup looks like aggressive measure, absolutely uncalled for.
Expect news about Russian "unprovoked attack" soon. The war will start late April-May, unless Zelensky is stopped by Germany and France.
So what side of the border do you think the Russians will be in this – since apparently this is all assuming there will actually be a shooting war soon?

Have seen literally NOTHING indicating that in any news outlets I follow this side of the Atlantic.

Russia – still obsessed with the US?

"Western "unbiased" journalism" - in this case means English language journalism, they rarely read anything else but still insist on calling it "Western" for some reason, leading to very confused discussions so I've found.

"Western "unbiased" journalism" - in this case means English language journalism, they rarely read anything else but still insist on calling it "Western" for some reason, leading to very confused discussions so I've found.
US and British primarily. I'm not blaming all Western journalists in being biased, just gave one typical example how Ukrainian conflict is often described by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom