Ukraine Civilization - The Ukraine lead by Petro Doroschenko

Features
- Leader: Petro Doroschenko
- Unique Building: Sanatorium
- Unique Unit: Ukrainian Insurgent
- Customized Traits, City List and Diplomacy text
- Customized Icon Art, Loading and Diplomacy Screens

Details
This is the second modded civilization for my...

Read more about this resource...

How you don't know about great Ukrainian civilization?

Ukrainians dug up the Black Sea, built the pyramids, destroyed the Roman Empire, discovered America, won the second World War
and many more
And now they protect the civilized world from the Russian aggression.

Features
- Leader: Petro Poroschenko
- Unique Building: Maydan
- Unique Unit: Ukrainian Insurgent Army(+500% to the escape speed)
- Workers can transform the land into the sea

I knew this would raise some controversy :) Thanks for subscribing to the mighty list of obscure civilizations that Firaxes does not even try to sell you.

For real, I do think the Ukraine does have an interesting history and will add some fun to the szenario. I'm not going to mod big names like your Persia and Byzantine Overloards that we will get as DLCs anyway. But I'm always open for some serious suggestions.

I'm really liking these new civs you've been making! I noticed that when you start a new game after having gone back to the main menu from playing a game, the civ and leader icons actually show up in the civ selection screen. The civ icon however is white on blank. Got me a little excited to see what things will be like when we have proper mod tools.

Moderator Action: I'm sorry that I had to delete a dozen posts, please note that the C&C section is to discuss the mods on a technical and gameplay point of view.

If you want to debate about the history of a civilization, you can do it in the OT section, as long as you keep it civil.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Hi, ArcticOcean!
Is there any possibility that you might update this resource for Gathering Storm?

Reactions: MBK
Top Bottom