UN Orders: Team Checklist

robboo

Deity
UPDATED ON 2/23

From GingerAle:
Team Checklist
Here is a checklist thread for all teams to look at to see if they are on track - it will be updated as things move along. Feel free to copy and paste this in your forum and edit it as you complete things.

* Team Name--Aloha
* UN Representative---Robboo
* Team Email Address / Password--done
* Password for the Save-- discussed and change requested..nothign decided
* Team Government Structure--need more discussion
* Administrator Approval Poll--approved
* PBEM vs. PitBoss Poll-check...PBEM UN approved
* Map Type Poll--Sirian made map...UN approved
* Civ selction--sent to Admins

BCLG100...since you will be the DP according to the poll. I here by delgate the responsibility of getting a gmail account to you. Use the genertic password--alpha1, until such time as we can comeup with a password.

/hey get off my back I am the only elected official. Someone has to setup and take charge till we get a captain/president.:D

robboo said:
BCLG100...since you will be the DP according to the poll. I here by delgate the responsibility of getting a gmail account to you. Use the genertic password--alpha1, until such time as we can comeup with a password.

/hey get off my back I am the only elected official. Someone has to setup and take charge till we get a captain/president.:D

yep i know what i need to do however i have to wait until we have a name :) and we wont be starting till at least start of March so no huge rush to get one.

Right..I am just making sure we all know who is doing what. :D That way we dont all look at each other and say "I thougth you were doing that" :)

oh no i know what needs to be done as do many people in this forum so if something isnt done they shall inform us :)

BTTT PBEM appears to be the choice 3-1 right now waiting for an Admin to say that its official.

Lots of people hope the first 20 turns go by quickly due to mainly exploring...Lets try to make that happen so we can maintain interest.

PBEM approved by UN

game speed normal approved by UN without our vote..even though we were leaning to normal.

PM sent withour civ choices to admins.
another poll up on difficulty.

since this is done, can we unsticky?

Sure I will go ahead and ask

Top Bottom